• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Deep Dive Chapter 4

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
Deep Dive Chapter5

(if you would like to read any chapter before this one, post here and i will give it to you.)

Chapter 5

Suddenly memories or flashbacks are running through my mind. Some memories aren’t even mine. What could this mean? The Blindfolded unknown! What happened to him? I remember there was two seconds left and then…well I don’t remember what happened after that. I think I was knocked out. I opened my eyes; I was still on top of the building. I turned around and saw a man with red bandages, covered all in red….I blinked and he was gone. I looked for the clock tower; it was destroyed along with two buildings beside it. There was still a little fire and smoke from the buildings.How could this have happened? I never thought all these buildings would be destroyed. Sora…I wonder if anything happened to Sora! He could be so close, or so far. I just regained conscience so it’s hard to tell. I’m starting to feel another presence again, this time it was a humans. But whose was it? I had to find out. I stood up on looked around, I didn’t see the red bandaged guy, I knew it wasn’t him that I sensed, because he smelled weird, no presence. So someone else is here. I ran back down the building looking for any trace of the Blindfolded unknown, nothing was to be seen. I reached the ground, I still felt the presence. The presence was very near; my hand was on my keyblade. I looked around, but saw nothing. I took my keyblade out and struck it backwards, it struck another blade. This man was completely hooded with a black trench coat. He swung his blade at me and I struck it with my keyblade. A fierce battle drew out fighting and swinging blades. His blade struck me in the shoulder and I flew back twenty or thirty feet. “Aha…who are you? Why are you fighting me?” I yelled. No reply came because he was gone. I had met many people who could disappear and reappear behind you, could this guy do the same? I looked behind, nothing there. I quickly jumped in the air about ten feet, and at the right time to, the hooded person appeared twenty feet from me and ran at me fast with his blade in front of him. As soon as I was in the air, he was under me. If I would have waited on more second, I would have been done for.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
DUde, it's not worth making more threads if the chapter is only one paragraph. Keep it all in one thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back