• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

deep dive and asas question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MonewingedangelK

someone told me that all of those flashing quotes that go by in dd and asas are all in COM, is that true?

and in asas i saw one quote that said "your highness, but why?"
if this wasn't said in com, maybe its referring to something bad king mickey does in kh2, maybe he is controlled by something evil and needs to be saved?

just throwin out theories here

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Why would mickey do something bad he has a reputation and when you say bad you mean something bad happens to him or something disney doesn't lone square the characters oppurtunity for mickey being like that or get hurt? Those quotes aren't said in com i think they meant some of the quotes were reffering what happened in com. asas and deepdive was made before com.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
pwn3d to the max said:
but you r highness but why

could mean something about ansem(he was the king of hb)
i thought he was sage and ruler?

Attemisc

Yeah those quotes aren't from CoM. I did some thorough research on ASAS this morning and I actually found some quotes I hadn't caught before like, "Behind the darkness." "Is this the answer you've been looking for?" "It's not over yet." and "You are not my concern!"

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
but i thnk your higness but why is also said by riku in com (it doesn t need 2 be bad it couold be that mickey saves someone and that person asks it mabye even a org member or peteor that he leaves them and donad asks it but ) when mickeys wants to help him and stuff but i think it has mostly to do with kh2 like bhk came there but in com only a photo so it has prob has moe 2 do with kh2

the_third_key

I guess that "your highness" was reffering to Mickey because we all know that he is now part of the Organization whose plans are still not known. Who knows...they may be evil. And in most of the videos Mickey seems to have a frown on his face most of the time. A frown never indicates to something good. And the fact that he is hanging with Riku -who was once evil- also proves the point that Mickey is somewhat evil.
Kairi...

MDO2

but i thnk your higness but why is also said by riku in com (it doesn t need 2 be bad it couold be that mickey saves someone and that person asks it mabye even a org member or peteor that he leaves them and donad asks it but ) when mickeys wants to help him and stuff but i think it has mostly to do with kh2 like bhk came there but in com only a photo so it has prob has moe 2 do with kh2

Yeah that is ture... however....being the fact that it was quite easy to notice....wouldn't that indicate that it was a little more important?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back