• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

December 22

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Read or Not to read?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanctuary Keeper

sephirot_rules said:
It's confidential * get's his sunglasses takes out his gadget the one from Men In Black that erases memories and does it on SK * you were going out with a mokey called Lulu, she left you for a piece of cracker. U like to play domino's on weekends and hate peanut butter.
No.

I'm staying away from anything to do with KH2 after the game releases in japan. I hate spoilers, basically, I will be in this forum a lot less afterwards.
I see your point though Sora, but if thats the way you want it, lol

UnknownEnigma

boy its gonna take a lot of whats the word....self discipline to not read it....im gonna be tempted so much but i gotta do something to distract ill probably just go on check if anything says somehtign thatll ruin the suprise then ill just exit but its gonna be hard

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Damn... it'll be hard to stay away from here, i'll be so tempted...
I hate spoilers

Sanctuary Keeper

soraandkairi4eva said:
i would read it. too curious also i won't be able to get the game right away.
Yeah, well i usually get with the game like right away, but I may read just like the naual or the controls and stuff. (KH2 does seem very different from any other game so far)

Ansem/Sephy

. . . My friends all played KH in 02, but felt it necessary to tell me EVERY SINGLE SPOILER IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew about Ansem; I knew about Kairi; I knew about the Gardian; I knew about Riku; I knew about Mickey (Keyblade) and Kingdom Hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I plan to restrain myself from sneaking peaks at walkthroughs and such to the the best of my abilities. I know if I so much as glance at a character profile, I will be smothered with spoilers once more!!!!!!!!!!!!

. . . but it's tempting . . .

yuna:)

I'll not read the walkthrough...because I like to do things without help, and I probably will be broke after buying KH2....

<AumaaN>

all i'm gonna read is what worlds and what characters and stuff like that (FUSIONS)

chasingdusk

I have to agree with those who aren't going to hang around these forums once the game comes out. B/c it's probably definite that somebody out there will come on and spoil those who don't want to be spoiled with pics and stuff.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i will not read the walkthrough and ill only come to the forums to see the release date for america. once the release date is announced im gone until i beat the game.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
I will not read the walkthrough becuase it will ruin the game for me, so I'll just wait for the game to come out in NA. This is why I also will not go back on these forums when the game comes out in Japan because there WILL be spoilers. I will come back when the game comes out in NA (I wont ruin it for the Europeans).

Last edited:

darkriku14

beginning and end
i refuse to read it XP

i dont want to spoil the game, i'd rather find out for myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back