• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Dear Camo,

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bambam!

(This is an Animal Crossing diary)

Dear Diary,

As you may already know this is my first time writing in here! And I also moved in a new town today called Heaven! Anyways, today I moved away from my Mom’s house and went out on the road living on my own! After that I stepped on the train and was on my way. After 5 minutes this guy named Rover sat down next to me. He asked me a couple of questions about where I was moving, my name, and stuff like that. He then asked me if I had money, and he also remembered that he had a friend in that town. He then made a phone call and told me that a guy named Tom Nook would be meeting me outside the train station. And before we knew it we have arrived to Heaven. We wished each other luck and I has I exited the train, I saw this raccoon, I soon learned this raccoon name was Tom Nook. The same guy Rover was talking about anyways, after he introduced himself he showed me the houses he was selling. There were 4 houses. They were set like a square. After I looked in each house, I told him which one I wanted to live in. I told him that I wanted the top right hand corner house. He was very kind to me. He threw in this diary, a radio, and he made sure my house was in a great location! Right next to the bulletin board! After that he told me I should go to his shop after I got adjusted with this house. And here I am writing in you. I would put more detail in but I have to go to work. I’ll tell you all bout my day later tonight. Until then bye! ^_^

Sincerely
Dave Goodman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back