• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Dealing with love troubles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I can maintain a positive view on life
Shinra said:
And things seem to be perking up for me recently.
Shinra said:
One says that 'If you have an issue, try to occupy yourself, and so think on the task at hand, and not on the issue unless it is concerned.' And something might just develop for me to do just that.

You need to concentrate on this like focus on how good that is... it's not wrong to feel depressed about what is causing you to be sad just you're problem is you're dwelling on it

Shinra said:
And as I am one who tends to finish work efficiently (Fast and effective), so that leaves me with tons of time to myself in class... and I end up thinking about how bad my life's been so far... I know other people who have it worse. But I still feel bad nonetheless.

I know exactly this feeling... I can't be by myself for very long or I get that way... but I move on...
focus on moving on Renn.

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
My Psychology Professor last semester told us the simplest method to keeping a positive, upbeat attitude.

1 - Go out in the SUN. 8D
2 - Avoid Boredom! Find a purpose (I.E., something to occupy yourself for a prolonged period of time - setting a longterm goal and working towards it).
3 - Smile. :p

But Shiiinra, the only way to get to Neverland is with happy thoughts 8B

Shinra

Banned
Awards
@ professor

1) how can I go out in the sun unless there's no sun to shine on me? it's been cloudy all week and it only clears out at night.
2) I do that as much as I can by helping people around school, but there's no one to do that for... as well as other things... (reading, BBS, etc...)
3) I do that already... I said: I maintain a good, upbeat attitude on the outside, but on the inside it's quite different.

Xorne

I honestly don't think you should worry that much since your still only 18. You have like one more decade before you should start to worry about not finding someone in life.

You have to start worrying around 28? Well shucks, I feel old now. :)

You never really have to worry. If it's about having a family, then maybe closer to 40 when you might have a harder time finding a woman young enough and willing to have a child. But even then I don't think it would be too hard to find someone if you're an interesting and nice guy who genuinely has interest in people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back