• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

DBZ Budikia 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughing Man

Budokai

And yes I do like it. It fun to play a fighting game where you can blast your opponent through a mountain when they piss you off with a long combo.

Haku

<3
I think that its alright, nothing good nothing bad just average. It's basically the same as the first 2 Budokai games but with new characters, abilities, plus a few side missions.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Alot of this game was good like Super Saiyan 4 and new moves and characters, but I liked Budokai 2's battle gameplay better, it required more player input and was more of a challenging battle system. Budokai 3 gets mega-thumbs up for eliminating that stupid board game thingy from 2's story battles, and replacing it with freedom to fly around and explore.

╬ProperArtist╬

Instantly Classic
Awards
Website
the13thmember.deviantart.com
none of the games have had the awesome story mode like the first Budokai. If only they found a way to combine both Budokai 1's story mode; I'm talking the video's they show w/ Budokai 3's flying around the world & strengthening your character with points and such w/ the game play of Tenkaichi 3, hell DBZ Legends would be a better choice for the combat.

but every year they go back to some lame version of the cutscenes and it makes me sad :[

lonekyuubi

Budokai is fun when you kicking you friends across the screen xD Its a fun game to play with you friends and such. Even though its nothing new cept abilities and such I like it because you get more freedom and you feel like your in the dbz universe. I hate that you have to start over from scratch every time though :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back