• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dawn Or Nightfall

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

That Boi Leek

I want to clear something up...Ok everybody says there's Dawn and Dusk... no part in Kingdom Hearts I or II said any thing about Dusk... maybe the nobody enemies but that's it.... (correct me if I'm wrong)... go watch the riku ending on KH:COM... when riku picks the Twilight road... Diz says "You mean the twilight road to Nightfall" and Riku says " No the road to Dawn" that's means if u choose twilight either you go to the road of Nightfall (twilight to dark) or the road to Dawn (twilight to light)... It's either Dawn or Nightfall.... Dusk is pretty much another name for nightfall though

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
::<JOK3R>:: said:
I want to clear something up...Ok everybody says there's Dawn and Dusk... no part in Kingdom Hearts I or II said any thing about Dusk... maybe the nobody enemies but that's it.... (correct me if I'm wrong)... go watch the riku ending on KH:COM... when riku picks the Twilight road... Diz says "You mean the twilight road to Nightfall" and Riku says " No the road to Dawn" that's means if u choose twilight either you go to the road of Nightfall (twilight to dark) or the road to Dawn (twilight to light)... It's either Dawn or Nightfall.... Dusk is pretty much another name for nightfall though

so what was the question again?

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!

I get it completely, and it's true. Riku chose to be mostly light with some dark. Nightfall would be mostly dark with some light. Meaning there are two types of twilight, and nobodies are most likely an even mix of them both. I had said something similar to this in another theory thread. I like it.

EDIT: WOOT! 800th post... Wait.. 800th post!? When did I get 700!? Oh well...

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards

Dusk........Not to clown you but i already have a thread on this same exact topic and it discussed all of the aspects to each of them twilight, dawn, and dusk.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
SH_Brat said:
Umm... But Twilight is the same as Dawn and Dusk...

......................you have never been more wrong in your life kid, know why, let me explain

Twilight: equal balance of Light and Dark

Dawn: Darkness Returning to light for those who accept darkness they keep in mind that the light hasnt given up on them (Riku)<----morining

Dusk: Light returning to darkness, reverse of what i said for dawn. <---nightfall.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Kairi's Heart said:
I get it completely, and it's true. Riku chose to be mostly light with some dark. Nightfall would be mostly dark with some light. Meaning there are two types of twilight, and nobodies are most likely an even mix of them both. I had said something similar to this in another theory thread. I like it.

EDIT: WOOT! 800th post... Wait.. 800th post!? When did I get 700!? Oh well...
Well in the beginning ofKH2 Riku was more Dark and a little light because he turned into Ansem.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
UnknownDawn said:
Well in the beginning ofKH2 Riku was more Dark and a little light because he turned into Ansem.

Yea, but he changed all of that at the end of KH:COM because he wanted to get rid of Xehanort's Heartless in him, or something like that.

SH_Brat

KHprodigy1 said:
......................you have never been more wrong in your life kid, know why, let me explain

Twilight: equal balance of Light and Dark

Dawn: Darkness Returning to light for those who accept darkness they keep in mind that the light hasnt given up on them (Riku)<----morining

Dusk: Light returning to darkness, reverse of what i said for dawn. <---nightfall.

Either way they both retain in twilight. Riku cannot ever be full light again, so he is in twilight. Dawn is when you are in darkness and can still use it, but believes in the light. Dusk is when you are in the light but believe and use the Darkness. This explains most of what Riku went through. He was originally the keyblader of Light ( resides in light) but he was convinced that darkness was the way ( believes and uses darkness). After KH1, on into CoM, Riku hated darkness even though he resided in it and could use it ( resides and can use darkness). Riku then shot toward the light ( believes in the light). Dusk and Dawn are both Twilight because they are both in Darkness and Light. They cannot be either Light or Darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back