• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dawn of Mana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
I haven't heard of the game yet but it sounds very interesting.

Sabrigami

i hate how the new manas are more point and click to get to you destination ( call me old fashioned but i liked actually walking to new areas) and the fact you can't fly on flammie just sucks, but i don't know about this new game it rated poorly in egm

Haku

<3
This game sounds like its going to be something like a RPG mixed with a real time strategy game.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah... it got like a 4.5 in EGM... linear gameplay, bad camera, unoriginal battle system, etc.

Haku

<3
Wow I didn't know that maybe I really shouldn't give this game a second thought.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah I reccomend renting it first... and mastersepiroth is that a llama in your avvy?

D

Deleted member 36435

Its fuzzy and shaped sort of like a llama or is it a camel I dunno... anyways I don't really think DoM is going to be the best JRPG but it might be worth a rent or borrowing it. I guess I'll rent it...

Josiah

Quarian Power!
Never even heard of this game :O What system is it for? PSP? =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back