• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dawn of Mana

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Wiki-ism Description:
Dawn of Mana (聖剣伝説4, Seiken Densetsu 4?) is a action-adventure game in the Seiken Densetsu series by Square Enix. The game is part of Square Enix's World of Mana compilation that also includes Children of Mana, Heroes of Mana and Friends of Mana. The game was released on December 21, 2006 in Japan and is planned to be released in the US in 2007. There are currently no plans to release this game in PAL territories.

Wiki-ism Gameplay
Currently, details of Dawn of Mana include that it will utilize the same Havok physics engine seen in Half-Life 2 that will allow the player to greatly interact with their 3D environment.[2]

The game plays like a three-dimensional platform game. This three-dimensional system is different from every other Mana game in the series. Your character is able to attack with a sword, jump, use a projectile weapon, and use a whip-like weapon that can attach on to opponents or objects in the environment. The game relies heavily on using these terrain objects to defeat enemies for bonus points.

seikendensetsu4screen013vz.jpg

Wiki-ism Plot:
Three characters have been revealed. The protagonist is a 16-year-old blond boy named Eldy. His past is mysterious as the people of his village found him in his early childhood. The female lead is a brunette named Ritzia, who is the same age as Eldy. Ritzia is a priestess who can listen to voices of the planet and nature. The Rabite creature Puck became Ritzia's pet when he was separated from his family. Eldy and Ritzia are both childhood friends. Their adventure begins after the invasion of their home town by a foreign country's army.

I read in my new EGM mag that came in today. They stated that Dawn of Mana will be very much like Kingdom Hearts II. I found that a little hard to believe. That would be very unlike the Mana series to do, but it would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back