• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Data World Confusion, help.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dataguy

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 2 in a while and it sucks that you can't watch the cutscenes again without having to play the entire game just to watch it. but let me get to the point.
Is Sora and friends still in the data world? it's been bothering me. Before you reach "The World That Never Was" you have to go through Twilight Town and go to the secret computer room, right? As far as I remember, Sora and party used the computer to go to the data world that Roxas was in. There they find that shadow portal that takes them to "The World that Never Was." And I don't recall them leaving that data world. We left Olette and friends behind operating the computer...are they still there? Did Sora use that purple shadow portal to teleport to that "TWTNW?"
I'm so confuzzled and it would really help if you guys can help me out here. I would sure appreciate it! ^_^
oh and if there's already a thread like this, let me know.

Toxic Uchiha

I haven't played Kingdom Hearts 2 in a while and it sucks that you can't watch the cutscenes again without having to play the entire game just to watch it. but let me get to the point.
Is Sora and friends still in the data world? it's been bothering me. Before you reach "The World That Never Was" you have to go through Twilight Town and go to the secret computer room, right? As far as I remember, Sora and party used the computer to go to the data world that Roxas was in. There they find that shadow portal that takes them to "The World that Never Was." And I don't recall them leaving that data world. We left Olette and friends behind operating the computer...are they still there? Did Sora use that purple shadow portal to teleport to that "TWTNW?"
I'm so confuzzled and it would really help if you guys can help me out here. I would sure appreciate it! ^_^
oh and if there's already a thread like this, let me know.

No,if you remember you switched world's with King Mickey and the rest. And you weren't able to go back to the Data World. If you recall, that world was to keep Organization XIII and other Anomolies out of that place. I'm not sure but wasn't meant to be disturbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back