• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Darkness In Zero

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
First of all, there WILL be spoilers if that doesn't help:

WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD!!! DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE ANTI-SPOILER!!!

There we go. I don't know where this came from. I was just on my laptop when this idea came to me, then I just HAD to write it. I never thought I would do a story about ___. Sorry, want to surprise you a bit. XD This will be archived into fanfiction.net as soon as I post this.

Title: Darkness In Zero
Rating: T (Just to be safe. It can be read by younger audiences)
Genre: Angst/General
Word Count: 552

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He was walking on this lonely place, this world that he has been exiled to. The man once named Ansem, ruler of Radiant Garden and scientist, looked up. He was searching for his home. One of those stars was his home. How he has missed it so. He closed his eyes.

No.

He mustn’t dwell on such things now. He looked ahead of him and continued walking. Revenge was what needed to be done. Maybe, just maybe, once this was over and he had survived, he could go back to that wonderful place where the flowers bloomed and people smiled with hope on their faces. What he would do to just smell the fragrant aroma of the flowers, to see those smiles again, to take in the view of the rising falls.

No.

He could not; didn’t have the time. He would die at the end of this; he surely knew it. Xehanort would pay for exiling him here. So would the rest of his treacherous disciples. The man even assumed his name!

No.

He couldn’t grow angry, not now. Now was the time to make theories, hypotheses, solutions, and a way to get out of this miserable place and finally do something about the danger, the darkness his ex-disciples were planning! They lost themselves, aren’t even truly human anymore and they still wished to go on! Would they ever stop?

No.

They wouldn’t, would they? Now more then ever he wished to see the king that had visited him so long ago. Time had passed and he wasn’t even sure how long he had been here. Months? Years? He could no longer tell. He didn’t need to know. He only knew that whatever they were planning, they were about to put it into action.

No.

They already have, haven’t they? Yes. That only means he needed to move quicker, to put his own plan into action. He looked up. Seeing the stars, a small pang of regret filled him. His experiments were only for the good of the people, but he was wrong. Darkness cannot exist without light, and light cannot exist without darkness. Only a select few could ever hope to never be tainted by darkness. Only a select few. In trying to save his home and his people, he has in turn destroyed it. It was his responsibility to fix it. Yes.

No.

So many question, so many answers, all are confused, mismatched and filled with gaps. He has sacrificed so much to help his people and world and shall continue to do so until the day he died. Regrets, second thoughts, and hesitating were things he would no longer tolerate. Could no longer tolerate. Now he was darkness—darkness wandering the streets of a non-existent world. Darkness in absolute nothing.

Darkness in zero.

Diz.

Now the man named was name Ansem, now named Diz continued to walk, to theorize, to plan. He needed to right all his wrongs. To give back to his people that have suffered because of him, to now get his revenge for all that he knew. He walked through the door that would lead him out of this non-existent world that he was exiled in. No more regrets, no more turning back. This is what Ansem was to do.

No.

Darkness in zero.

Diz.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

There. Tell me what you think! I used the other Ansem reports as referance in gamefaqs. If there are any plot errors just ignore them. It IS fanfiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back