• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Soldier (BBS) theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

joey440

Heya, not sure where to post this or whether this has been discussed or not. Was looking through the pics of BBS from TGS trailer and magazine scans. Noticed in on of the screenshots of Ven (roxas lookalike) standing on the beach, there's a shadow of the dark soldier with his helmet removed and it looks exactly like Riku in his possesed form. Well, i dunt think it would be the real riku cuz of the time difference. My theory, well is not much of theory and I just want to see what people can speculate and what they think of this, is that Ven and Dark Soldier may have a very deep relationship as well like Sora and Riku and Dark Soldier went over to the dark side, just like Riku. The clues are freakin everywhere. Its seems to be a kind of theme going on. hahah, Ven and Dark Soldier will have the same faith as Riku and Sora and a deeper meaning to why roxas looks like Ven.

Sorry if this is such a lame post, all and all, I just wanted to say, I bet Dark Soldier is going to look like Riku and Ven wants to fight Xenohort to get him back. Can't wait for this game.

Vincent <3 Valen

you know, this is a VERY good assumption. and I applaud u.

however, you have been mislead, like many others.

the Dark Soldier is Ansem's (well Xehanort's) Chaser. go read my post in Sora/Terra relationship to better understand what a Chaser is. And yes, Ven does look like Roxas, but he's more related to Sora... o_O

confusing right?

but that's why BBS is supposed to be so long, so they'll explain everything better... like KH2 was twice as long (not really, u just went back to the worlds again, which took all of 2 minutes), but BBS is supposed to be REALLY long.

keyblader_aki

KH: BBS my theory...

Okay I just read through this entire topic, not wanting to miss anyone's comments and making sure I read everything, but I do have comments on things to say now.

BTW, Hello I'm aki ^.^ BIG KH fan!!!

MY THEORY:

About videos, if you go on you tube there are videos. There's an extended version of the vid we saw at the end of KH 2, which you guys already know. There are also videos from 358/2, it shows some of the Organization members talking, I just watched it yesterday so I've seen it. It's on japanese but the person who put the vid up it has english subtitles. It reveals alot. Another video has pictures flashing from BBS Venn and Terra mostly with of course Old Mage and the humanoid thing that came out of him in the vid. I have a theory that someone made comment about earlier. Roxas and Venn one and the same? I have a theory on this and I kind of agree with her.

In some of the pics it flashes there's a scene of Venn and Terra looking in on Rikku and Sora. Someone said it was Tidus but I'm pretty sure it's little Rikku and Sora. Then a pic flashes of Terra saying this (it's in jap originally someone translated it) "Just forget me. Just erase me....my friend." I think he's speaking to Venn, they're both on a beach setting bachground.

More pics...someone said Venn keeps getting beat up, well that's true. Terra is helping Venn up...but there's a few pics who show beat Venn up in that desert looking background. The thing that came out of the Old Mage guy is fighting Venn, then there's a pic of Venn face-down into the ground with the monster thing looking down at Venn. Next it flashes Terra in attack stance asking "What did you do to his/her heart?" I think the person didn't know the symbol in jap for his or her that's why it's like that. And Terra looks angry. So did the Old Mage do something to Venn's heart? What if he did? We know that this can happen because "Ansem" in KH1 did this to Rikku. I don't know how but what if the Old Man tainted Venn's heart, since I'm sepculating that Terra already knows the Old Mage, and witnessed what happens to someone when Darkness takes them over didn't want that to happen to Venn? So to prevent what happened to the Old Mage to happen to Venn, Terra puts a part of Venn inside Sora? The scene/pic of Venn and Terra watching Rikku and Sora (if this is Tidus then I'm very very sorry!!! but i think it's Sora) it looks like this takes place the same time Terra makes that comment about to Venn about forgetting him.. erasing him...Now something to point out in this pic. Look at Venn's wrist...ON THE SAME WRIST...as ROXAS he has ROXAS' bracelet!!! Now we know Venn can double-wield we've seen it, just like Roxas! If you look at Roxas and Venn and then Roxas and Sora, Venn and Roxas could pass off as identical twins, Sora and Roxas only similiar.

Now this is something that I don't know if anyone of you guys have seen. Someone translated from jap what the Terra in KH2FM+ said right before you start fighting him. He speaks about Venn and Aqua...so this helps confirm this is Terra, plus the keyblades are the same. "The Keyblade....I did not chose you...Who are you?....Xenohart?" Terra thinks SORA IS XENOHART!!!! This is another reason that helps me think Roxas/Sora is Venn somehow. If the Old Mage is in fact Xenohart....Terra would be sensing the "tainted" part of Venn that Venn got from Old Mage/Xenohart. Terra says he didn't choose Sora, he was going to choose Venn! It's been 10+ years since Terra saw Sora younger, it's possible he wouldn't recognize him. If Terra can choose who gets the keyblade next, then it makes me wonder if Sora wasn't chosen by Terra, how did Sora get the keyblade and the ability to weild a keyblade? Through Venn. The ability to wield and inherit the keyblade through him.

I give you an example that this in fact can happen. Rikku and Ansem in KH1. Rikku couldn't use a keyblade if you guys remember. Xenohart if he's the Old Mage, can wield a keyblade. Ansem (KH1) is Xenohart's heartless who took over Rikku. Rikku couldn't use a keyblade until he turned himself over and allowed Darkness into his heart, meaning Ansem into his heart. Now Rikku can call the same keyblade (scene when Rikku steals the kingdom key from us) as Sora...Xenohart tainted Venn who fused with Sora? Ansem is Xenohart's heartless who's inside Rikku now. See the connection?

Now I know there's flaws in this theory and you can point them out too. But another thing I want to point out in my theory. Say Venn and Aqua do in fact die in that battle in the desert. Instead of dying, Venn's soul goes to Sora. Now...a Nobody is someone's soul and body right? Roxas who looks like Venn is the soul and body leftover when Sora lost his heart? See the connection again?

How did Terra do this? I think that Terra knows how to REALLY use the Keyblade, look at all he does in the vid at the end of KH2 extended version? What if Terra knows how to use the Keyblade in a way we've never seen before. The "fake" keyblade Ansem gave Rikku. Sora said it himself, "A key that opens people's hearts.." or something like that. If a keyblade can open people's hearts, maybe Terra knew how to do this. Hell we don't even know how Kairi's heart got into Sora!!!!!! Another thing I want to point out, at the crossroads in the vid at the end of KH2 Venn comes from the direction of the Path of Darkness AND he picks up the keyblade Rikku wields which has darkness in it in some ways. Venn and Terra going to Destiny Islands also might explain how there's a door in the "secret place" of Kairi, Rikku and Sora's. They themselves don't know where the door came from. Terra and Venn using it eh?

Now from these comments it help my thinking that Terra was training Venn. An apprentice. Also if Terra dies in his armor, in this desert place, what happened to Aqua and Venn and when exactly does that battle take place. Since Aqua isn't seen just yet in any of the screenshot pictures I'm going to say that the Venn and Terra vs Old Man and humanoid monster happens BEFORE the battle we see at the end of KH2. If Terra dies here, where did Aqua and Venn go? What happened to them?

Another thing....has anyone ever thought about that saying about the keyblade? it flashes right at the beginning of the KH2 ending video. A Keyblade has great power (i know not exact words) One wielder was said to use the keyblade to save the world. The other used it to destory the world. After you defeat Xemnas, Rikku and Sora end up on a black dead looking beach. Same place the two hooded figures were sitting in ASAS or was it Deep Dive? I can't remember. Where is that exactly? Does anyone know? And it's funny how that world connects directly to Destiny Islands. Light and Dark, destoryed and saved. What if that destroyed and dark beach is the world that was destroyed and Desting Islands is the world that was saved? It would make sense...to me it does. What if Terra didn't want Venn to be found again by Xenohart or the Darkness and sealed off Destiny Islands all by itself? The hooded figure at the beginning of KH1 says it too..." This world has been connected..." it makes it sound like that Destiny Islands was really never connected...and if you think about it...Destiny Islands you can never get back to by Gummi Ship you always get "transported" there....through the doors of Light or Dark?

Enough of all of that....god that was long. Tell me what you think guys?!?! please..and don't be too harsh :unsure:

joey440

to keyblader_aki:

Um....you're just repeating everything we know thus far and just repeating the ultimate question of the purpose of keyblade and kingdom hearts and identity of Roxas and Ven. I made this thread so we can discuss and speculate Dark soldier.

The whole putting their soul into some else thing, yeah I thing i believe that theory. What I want to say other than the obvious Ven = > Sora = > Roxas and the probablility of the controvercial Xehanort => (Takes0ver) Xehanort + Terra, is that Dark Soldier => Riku.

haha, the released pics: scene on terra and ven on the beach and the scene of ven and the shadow doesnt exactly mean they occur at the same time. What I mean is scene of terra and ven together on the beach looking at sora and riku could be at the beginning of the game and the scene of Ven with that shadow could be at the end or middle of the game. Anything is possible. I'm not putting down the original theories of course, I just wanna open up and speculate new ones cause we seriously need something to talk about before birth of sleep comes out. hahah, suffering from kingdom hears withdrawal symptoms here!

Anyways: DS takes of helmet and *wow* looks like Riku. i want to hear what more of you think of this. Cud DS be something more than a mere soldier of Xehanort? Cud Ven be trying to save DS? Is that the reason why Square intentionally make bbs screentime short in the BBS video so they can surprise us in the game. heheh, I think it would be seriously cool if DS turns out to be RIku's original, I noe it clashes with the Terra wanting to give Riku the keyblade theory but it is a huge possibility right? Think about it and tell me what you think cause that shadow really looks like the DS with a Riku hairstyle (DS modelled after Riku possesed form, and what if this wasnt because of lack of ideas but because they really wanted DS to be important character whose faith intertwines with RIku) Speculate please! XD

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
the Dark Soldier is Ansem's (well Xehanort's) Chaser. go read my post in Sora/Terra relationship to better understand what a Chaser is. And yes, Ven does look like Roxas, but he's more related to Sora... o_O

Umm...?
Please do not tell me you are talking about Ansem aka Xehanort's heartless...
Because if you are, you are completely wrong... BBS was ten years in the past, before Xehanort appeared in Radient Garden...
Next, we do not know what a chaser is...

Now, let's see this post...

VEN is Sora's CHASER. and Roxas's as well, who is now inside Sora, so w.e. on that. There is no father/mother/grandmother involvment.

And your proof is...? Seems more like a shot in the dark to me...

TERRA (guy who's eye turns yellow at the end of BBS) is Ansem the Wise' (or DiZ's, same person) CHASER.

lol, what have you been smoking and where can I get some...? =]

Aqua is KAIRI'S (and Namine's, but same thing as Sora and Roxas) Chaser. again no grandmother involvement...

And yet, the word chaser has yet to be labled anything...

Then the old man shown in the second (and end of first, in shadow) is Master Xehanort, but no1 really knows WHAT he is, and the black thingy that appears next to him is Xehanort's (or Ansem, KH1) chaser...

What...? How could the DS be a "chaser" of someone who does not exsist yet...? There is not "Ansem (h)" or "Xemnas" at this time...

a chaser is like... hmm, they're not a good guy, but their not a bad guy. KINDA neutral, but more leniant towards the light. They're completely against the Heartless and Nobodies, but don't really like the Keyblade wielders (there is NO master).

Yet Nomura already said the heartless and nobodies will not be present during BBS...
And, again, the word "chaser" is not confirmed as anything yet...

lol, I just noticed this... You claim "chasers" do not like the keyblade weilders, yet eveyone one of them that you labled a "chaser" weilds a keyblade...

of course, some of this is rumor. like who's side their on. but it's confirmed they're chasers, and that they are not DIRECTLY related to any of the main characters. however, BBS does follow them (or Mickey).

O rly...? Please present proof where they have been labled "chasers"... Otherwise, is a rumor like the "Dis-soul" garbage...

BTW, this takes place even before KH1. As u see at the end of BBS, Mickey has the Star Seeker, the apprentice key-blade to Yen Sid (haha Disney backwards XD), and he was his apprentice before KH1. not long before it, but before. like 6 months before or something.

Try ten years...

It seems to me that about 95% of your stuff was thrown together without actually looking at the facts...

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Noticed in on of the screenshots of Ven (roxas lookalike) standing on the beach, there's a shadow of the dark soldier with his helmet removed and it looks exactly like Riku in his possesed form.
How do you know thats the Dark Soldier's shadow? I agree that these people revolve around a theme of "Friends" (seen the word in plenty of screens already) and that Xehanort is connected to these soldiers, and that DS might be Xehanort, but I dont get what kind of info you're using to backup all this. I am lost, so help me out. :confused:

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
Maybe you should give us some proof of what a "chaser" actually is and how you came up with the shadow belongin to the DS with his helmet removed...

zRoxas

Re: KH: BBS my theory...

Okay I just read through this entire topic, not wanting to miss anyone's comments and making sure I read everything, but I do have comments on things to say now.

MY THEORY:

About videos, if you go on you tube there are videos. There's an extended version of the vid we saw at the end of KH 2, which you guys already know. There are also videos from 358/2, it shows some of the Organization members talking, I just watched it yesterday so I've seen it. It's on japanese but the person who put the vid up it has english subtitles. It reveals alot. Another video has pictures flashing from BBS Venn and Terra mostly with of course Old Mage and the humanoid thing that came out of him in the vid. I have a theory that someone made comment about earlier. Roxas and Venn one and the same? I have a theory on this and I kind of agree with her.

In some of the pics it flashes there's a scene of Venn and Terra looking in on Rikku and Sora. Someone said it was Tidus but I'm pretty sure it's little Rikku and Sora. Then a pic flashes of Terra saying this (it's in jap originally someone translated it) "Just forget me. Just erase me....my friend." I think he's speaking to Venn, they're both on a beach setting bachground.

More pics...someone said Venn keeps getting beat up, well that's true. Terra is helping Venn up...but there's a few pics who show beat Venn up in that desert looking background. The thing that came out of the Old Mage guy is fighting Venn, then there's a pic of Venn face-down into the ground with the monster thing looking down at Venn. Next it flashes Terra in attack stance asking "What did you do to his/her heart?" I think the person didn't know the symbol in jap for his or her that's why it's like that. And Terra looks angry. So did the Old Mage do something to Venn's heart? What if he did? We know that this can happen because "Ansem" in KH1 did this to Rikku. I don't know how but what if the Old Man tainted Venn's heart, since I'm sepculating that Terra already knows the Old Mage, and witnessed what happens to someone when Darkness takes them over didn't want that to happen to Venn? So to prevent what happened to the Old Mage to happen to Venn, Terra puts a part of Venn inside Sora? The scene/pic of Venn and Terra watching Rikku and Sora (if this is Tidus then I'm very very sorry!!! but i think it's Sora) it looks like this takes place the same time Terra makes that comment about to Venn about forgetting him.. erasing him...Now something to point out in this pic. Look at Venn's wrist...ON THE SAME WRIST...as ROXAS he has ROXAS' bracelet!!! Now we know Venn can double-wield we've seen it, just like Roxas! If you look at Roxas and Venn and then Roxas and Sora, Venn and Roxas could pass off as identical twins, Sora and Roxas only similiar.

Now this is something that I don't know if anyone of you guys have seen. Someone translated from jap what the Terra in KH2FM+ said right before you start fighting him. He speaks about Venn and Aqua...so this helps confirm this is Terra, plus the keyblades are the same. "The Keyblade....I did not chose you...Who are you?....Xenohart?" Terra thinks SORA IS XENOHART!!!! This is another reason that helps me think Roxas/Sora is Venn somehow. If the Old Mage is in fact Xenohart....Terra would be sensing the "tainted" part of Venn that Venn got from Old Mage/Xenohart. Terra says he didn't choose Sora, he was going to choose Venn! It's been 10+ years since Terra saw Sora younger, it's possible he wouldn't recognize him. If Terra can choose who gets the keyblade next, then it makes me wonder if Sora wasn't chosen by Terra, how did Sora get the keyblade and the ability to weild a keyblade? Through Venn. The ability to wield and inherit the keyblade through him.

I give you an example that this in fact can happen. Rikku and Ansem in KH1. Rikku couldn't use a keyblade if you guys remember. Xenohart if he's the Old Mage, can wield a keyblade. Ansem (KH1) is Xenohart's heartless who took over Rikku. Rikku couldn't use a keyblade until he turned himself over and allowed Darkness into his heart, meaning Ansem into his heart. Now Rikku can call the same keyblade (scene when Rikku steals the kingdom key from us) as Sora...Xenohart tainted Venn who fused with Sora? Ansem is Xenohart's heartless who's inside Rikku now. See the connection?

Now I know there's flaws in this theory and you can point them out too. But another thing I want to point out in my theory. Say Venn and Aqua do in fact die in that battle in the desert. Instead of dying, Venn's soul goes to Sora. Now...a Nobody is someone's soul and body right? Roxas who looks like Venn is the soul and body leftover when Sora lost his heart? See the connection again?

How did Terra do this? I think that Terra knows how to REALLY use the Keyblade, look at all he does in the vid at the end of KH2 extended version? What if Terra knows how to use the Keyblade in a way we've never seen before. The "fake" keyblade Ansem gave Rikku. Sora said it himself, "A key that opens people's hearts.." or something like that. If a keyblade can open people's hearts, maybe Terra knew how to do this. Hell we don't even know how Kairi's heart got into Sora!!!!!! Another thing I want to point out, at the crossroads in the vid at the end of KH2 Venn comes from the direction of the Path of Darkness AND he picks up the keyblade Rikku wields which has darkness in it in some ways. Venn and Terra going to Destiny Islands also might explain how there's a door in the "secret place" of Kairi, Rikku and Sora's. They themselves don't know where the door came from. Terra and Venn using it eh?

Now from these comments it help my thinking that Terra was training Venn. An apprentice. Also if Terra dies in his armor, in this desert place, what happened to Aqua and Venn and when exactly does that battle take place. Since Aqua isn't seen just yet in any of the screenshot pictures I'm going to say that the Venn and Terra vs Old Man and humanoid monster happens BEFORE the battle we see at the end of KH2. If Terra dies here, where did Aqua and Venn go? What happened to them?

Another thing....has anyone ever thought about that saying about the keyblade? it flashes right at the beginning of the KH2 ending video. A Keyblade has great power (i know not exact words) One wielder was said to use the keyblade to save the world. The other used it to destory the world. After you defeat Xemnas, Rikku and Sora end up on a black dead looking beach. Same place the two hooded figures were sitting in ASAS or was it Deep Dive? I can't remember. Where is that exactly? Does anyone know? And it's funny how that world connects directly to Destiny Islands. Light and Dark, destoryed and saved. What if that destroyed and dark beach is the world that was destroyed and Desting Islands is the world that was saved? It would make sense...to me it does. What if Terra didn't want Venn to be found again by Xenohart or the Darkness and sealed off Destiny Islands all by itself? The hooded figure at the beginning of KH1 says it too..." This world has been connected..." it makes it sound like that Destiny Islands was really never connected...and if you think about it...Destiny Islands you can never get back to by Gummi Ship you always get "transported" there....through the doors of Light or Dark?

Enough of all of that....god that was long. Tell me what you think guys?!?! please..and don't be too harsh :unsure:

Iv been looking everywhere for that 358/2 Days vid and found nothing lol.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

yeah i was looking for it too and found absolutely nothing, although i should have known as there was no given source. And these theories were.......eh.......well they need some, work not dismissing the fact that i had came up with some bad ones in the past but this hardly has any back up info

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I think that's a theory. I haven't heard that one before! ;]

and nice assumption Joey, very nice. It kind of relates back to why Sora was choosen as Keyblade master rather than Riku. Very nice job high five!

Not really...
Xehanort's heartless was not around during BBS... This was before Xehanort appeared in Radient Garden, so there is absolutely no way this could be possible...

joey440

How do you know thats the Dark Soldier's shadow? I agree that these people revolve around a theme of "Friends" (seen the word in plenty of screens already) and that Xehanort is connected to these soldiers, and that DS might be Xehanort, but I dont get what kind of info you're using to backup all this. I am lost, so help me out. :confused:

Okay-okay, let me rephrase. Ven is standing next to a shadow and that shadow looks like DS shadow from the head down. My backup is what happened in the previous KH games. heartless Xehanort possed riku and *poof* he became skirt clad riku. So 'what if' old man xehanort possesed this guy who looks like Riku and made him DS soldier. It supports the continuity of the whole kingdom hearts if DS was some kind of look-alike or relation to Riku. i still think it suspicious that they didnt give DS much screen time in the BBS video and i'm doing exactly what square wants after posting that pic of ven with the shadow, speculating! haha

And to all those who keep mentioning chasers as if its confirmed to what they are, well they're purpose HAS NOT BEEN CONFIRMED from my knowledge, so if I say DS could be some kind of Riku alterego in the past, well....he could be. hhehe, we won't know until official stuff is released but hey, my theory is solid no?

joey440

isnt the dark soilder xeanorts heartless?

no...obviously. That guy that was ansem in KH1 but we found out was not ansem in KH2 was infact Xehanort's heartless. The Xehanort/ansem wannabee in KH1 is still my fave cause he's cool and has simpler yet sinister and more believable motives than that matrix wannabee I have no heart boohoo thing in KH2. And the voiceactor for Xehanort/Ansem in KH1 was muuuuch more better.. "one who knows nothing, understands....nothing" bwhahah, i love it when he says that. The xemnas(enigmatic man) you fight in KH final mix looks much more challenging and cooler than the actually Xemnas in KH2....SORRY i'M RANTING. hahhaha, forgive me, I tend to bitch about Kh2.

Anyways, in short, dark soldier is not Xehanorts heartless, he is Xehanort's minion who I think is a Riku lookalike whos being controlled by old man Xehanort. XD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
YOU'RE AN INDIOT OK

Quote: (My Quote option won't work)
Noticed in on of the screenshots of Ven (roxas lookalike) standing on the beach, there's a shadow of the dark soldier with his helmet removed and it looks exactly like Riku in his possesed form. Well, i dunt think it would be the real riku cuz of the time difference.

You say it as though you know it is the DS! No one know exactly who it is, so don't pretend you do, at least say it like it is a possibility, don't say it like it's fact, you can get badly flamed for that

My Theory on Ven and the Darkness Soldier:
The Darkness Soldier also used to be a Knight, the one of Fire (Terra = Earth, Ven = Wind/Air, Aqua = Water), I say this because in the mass of Keyblades and the three in the middle, there are 4 paths, and the Knights we know use up three of them, and the DS walks down the 4th, walking the same path he would have walked if he had not been consumed by the darkness he attempted to control. through this darkness, MX took over DS and absorbed him.
Ven ios the first knight to charge towards MX & DS, because Ven wants to try to liberate the DS from MX, then terra stops him abd charges at the two, cos he sees the DS as a traitor

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

there is only a connection with earth, wind, and water.....so where does fire come in????

keyblader_aki

In the mass of Keyblades and the three in the middle, there are 4 paths, and the Knights we know use up three of them, and the DS walks down the 4th, walking the same path he would have walked if he had not been consumed by the darkness he attempted to control.

I never thought about the crossroads being water, fire, wind and earth. Hmmm...didn't think that. I always thought the crossroads represented: Dark, Light, Dawn and Twilight. Terra coming from Dawn/Twilight, Aqua from light and Venn from darkness. That's what I always saw the paths as, thank you Kurix for pointing something new for me to think about.

About my theory guys. I'm sorry that it lacks all the things that makes it look more ...believeable. But it's just a theory. I posted it to see what others thought about...some actually agree about Venn/Roxas thing and plus I wanted to get it out of my head!! It was giving me a headache...but yes, the hardcore thinkers of Kingdom Hearts are all suffereing from KH withdrawl (again!!) I again, apologize for not making a more believable theory. :unsure:

Oh yeah btw love the name Kurix *grins*

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

the crossroads have nothing to do with wind water fire and earth. Where are you guys getting this from????

keyblader_aki

lol Adamus I really wish I knew...maybe it's cuz of the color of their armos? Red, Blue, Yellow...and...o_O i dont know where the 4th color comes in. The colors tome represent the drive forms of Sora *grins* Someone made a connection between Egyptian mythology to the armors that Venn, Aqua and Terra are wearing, really read. Anyways....i don't think elements have anything to do with KH....-.-;;

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Re: KH: BBS my theory...

MY THEORY:

Okay i'm convinced your an idiot.....
this is just a bunch of jumbled up guesses. What are you trying to say?
Only some of this is actual fact

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back