• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dark Rain

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sephiroth54321

Website
www.invisionfree.com
Recently I just finished a rough copy of my novel "Dark Rain" So I decided to make an rpg to get my thoughts orginized. I understand that it won't be exactly like the book, but it may give me some ideas. But please try to stay on topic as much as possible.
First let me list the rules so we don't get out of hand
*Romance is allowed, sexuality is also allowed but nothing grose or perverted
*drug reference is allowed, but again nothing stupid
*cussing is alowed but just so the mods don't get onto us use astricks for that matter.
*violence is allowed, infact it is strongly encouraged ^^
*be as descriptive as possible
I'll get on with the story in a moment but first let me introduce the cast for the first chapter
*Leviess the third (me)
*Sabith the wizard
*Thief (Appears in a flashback then reappears later on)
Any parts that don't last through most of the story will be played by me. I don't want to leave anyone out
the time period will be the year 1632
The template will look like this (you can just copy and paste this)
Name:
Weapon (optional):
Skill level with that weapon (optional):
Phisical appearence:
Brief description:
Backround:
lovers:

Now let me give you my description
Name: Leviess the 3rd
Date of birth:February 16, 1617
Weapon (optional): Buccaneer (extremely short but thick metallic screw with a large steel connector on the end [obviously not intended for combat])
Skill level with that weapon (optional): Master
Phisical appearence: Tall with blue eyes and long golden hair. He wears a brown collered trenchcoat and a blue scarf around his neck.
Likes/dislikes: He hates everyone with the exception of his deceased father and mother
Brief description: His mother was murdered when Leviess was five, she was hit atop her head with a large metal object that has yet to be unidentefied. His father was killed when Leviess was twelve when taken by a swarm of soul eaters(i'll explain later on in the story) in which destroyed the village as well. Leviess was beaten by theives frequently when he was younger but now is old enough to handle them by himself Leviess now lives in his old home in Elvinville which was rebuilt three years after the attack of the soul eaters.
Backround: suburban, gangster
lovers: his father and mother

We need someone to be Sabith and someone to be the thief,
(more roles will be developed later on in the story)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back