• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~*~*~*DaRk MoUsY FaNcLuB: InTo ThE DaRkNeSs~*~*~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
yes this is a fc dedicated to everyone's favorite kaitou! ^_^ Now I know a lot of people are staring at Dark's last name and goin' 'WTF?' but I assure you his bishie looks make up for it! Now for some backround on Dark!

Alias: Dark Mousy
Blood type: O
Birthday: November 16
Bio: A phantom thief who dwells within the DNA of the Niwa males when they reach the age of fourteen. Dark is awakened whenever the Niwa male feels feelings of unrequited love. The Niwa male he dwells within at this time is Daisuke Niwa. Dark is quite the ladies man with a big ego.

I would go more in depth about the origin of Dark but in case certain people have not finished the anime series or havent read all the books I wont at this time ^_^

Now the rules!:

1. You have to like Dark to join. (why would ya join if ya didnt o_O?))
2. No bashing Dark-kun!
3. You can bash Krad if you want or you can like him its yer choice.
4. NO SPOILING epidsodes of anime or books for other members.
5. I am teh prez and I will elect the vice prez etc.
6. You can ramble about Dark's supreme hawtness!
7. You can join at any time! ^_^

Members:
-SorasAngel1292: Prez
-DivineRoseKeeper: Vice Prez ((DivineDark
-BunnyCupCakes
-Princess Sakura ((Sakura Blossom))
- Kaze_krazy ((Bishounen Otaku

now I wait *eats waffle*

dark05.jpg

Last edited:

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
can i be vp????? lol. since i mentioned him on the sora topic lol u dont have to lol i <3 him ive been thinking of him all day so i'll join

Krazy

Jabberwocky
I'M HERE, SA!! ^-^ And....drooling....=P~ Even though I shouldn't be. Same with So-kun. *chucks So-kun and Dark-san plushies across the room* Now...TO RAMBLE!! ^-^

ABOUT KRAD! HAH! Krad has a name with "K" at the beginning. And he's blonde, too. :3

Now...TO RAMBLE ABOUT DARK!! ^-^ Dark is uber smexy with his Ed-voiceness. He has a "K" in his name, but not at the beginning. ;-; He's still uber smexy, though. With the black....and teh hair....and teh fineness....and that hat he wore once....*drools at the thought* =P~~~~~~

*ahem* I joineth!! ^-^

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
XD Now first off the agenda!

1. Has anybody here seen the entire anime series?
2. Has anybody read the entire book series that is out at this point?

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
*nod nod* Okay well I have all the episodes on dvd (thankyew Xmas XD)) and all the mangas out at this time. So anybody have any questions if ya dont mind spoilers *looks around at all the kaitou fangirls*

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
SorasAngel1292 said:
*nod nod* Okay well I have all the episodes on dvd (thankyew Xmas XD)) and all the mangas out at this time. So anybody have any questions if ya dont mind spoilers *looks around at all the kaitou fangirls*
Pm me about everything now!!!!!! >.<

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
*pats K_K sympathetically*.....pause.......DAAAARRRRKKK!!!! *joins in the endless tears* *sniffle* T_T

Okay well for now I guess everybody needs a name in this Dark Mousy cult of ours.....any request for names? Then we can decieded stoof like sigs, things to make us known, blahddy blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back