• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Danity Kane(Making the band girls)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
OMG Yo -Shakes Head- ...I LOVE these Girls ...And I mean LOVE ...I feel Like I Know Them, lol ...By Watching Their Show For So Long ...And Actually WATCHING Them Become Stars ...I LOVE them!!!!!!

Josiah

Quarian Power!
-cough- ...Uhm ...I Just Got Their Album Today!!!! >.>...It's REALLY Good ... -Sniff- I'm Proud Of Those Gals! Everyone One Them -sniff- XD!

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Yeah, even though they're just MTV-driven pop, I absolutely love every song on their album. My favorites are 'Right Now' and 'Hold me Down.' And I think my favorite girl is either D. Woods or Aundrea.

They've definitely worked hard for all the success they're earned so far.

Josiah

Quarian Power!
So True. I Like both the interludes >.>;; ... And i RLY love Ride4You >.>;; ...And Oooh Ahhh, One Shot and Press Pause O.O;; ...Like all of them though >.>;; ...I think they deserve all the success they are getting. we WATCHED them work their arses Of O.O;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back