• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Daily Xii Event Rant

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ImVentus

Awards
Ok, so I simply just want to talk about a thing that really bothered me playing this event.
With a given second chance to unlock some nice Organization costumes I thought there would be a chance to actually unlock the Axel and Lexaeus event, with a really good keyblade and enough strong medals for extremely hard battles.

So first I tried to unlock Lexaeus and I got to the final stage. However then immideatly when I faced a target, it killed me within a second. And the worst part was that, the only way you could get the Lexaeus part was to defeat the target without dying.
The same applied for the Axel event. It was unfairly difficult to get those costumes in one shot without dying. It was like there was some glitch activated randomly. killing with one single hit despite the high level of my avatar.

I'm not going crazy for not getting those costumes, definitely not. But I won't deny that I'm feeling rather cheated on this deal from NASX. I feel like I should just put it out there.

I want to hear if anyone else found this to be a struggle and a huge disappointment?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
...the events were a joke to me and probably anyone who uses proper medals at this point. :l Don't you have any good buffers so increase your strength and defense?
Oh and fyi, level doesnt change anything in the game.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
A few challenges were definitely tuned for at least Kairi EX and good medlas, if not Kairi + Foretellers.
I myself passed all of them flawlessly, but I many in my team got run over by Roxas' last one.

Leonawriter

I did okay through most of the reprint run, though I've got some powerful medals to make it that much easier.

Some of them were tricky not because of how strong the enemies were, but because you had to go a certain route in order to go past the super-strong enemies you shouldn't actually have to face. For instance, I can't remember which one it was, but one had portals and if you went the wrong way, you'd immediately be knocked out/killed, so I had to take note 'okay, not that route'. The actual safe route only had the target enemy, which was much easier to take down/weak in comparison.

In regards to Roxas, though... I've been struggling with two of the last ones, one where you have to get out of the place in under 45 seconds, meaning you can't be stopped by anything - I only got stopped once, and I didn't get any objectives filled - and the other where even when I thought I'd finally got all the super hard bosses, I'd apparently been down one, which I hadn't even found. Notable because before I randomly pulled that new Roxas medal, I'd been getting killed by at least one of them, even with KEX and Roxas EX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back