• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

***D.N.Angel: Sweet Chained Angel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
konnichiwa! first off thanks for clicking on this ^_^. So lemme get to the point. This rp is based upon the storyline of a fanfic I wrote and I decieded to use it for an RP.

Plot: Dark meets a girl from his past. The cursed angel of crimson wings. She has her curse as well. Madly devoted to Dark she needs him to return her love to break her curse. Can Dark reveal his feelings? Or will Krad attempt to steal his sweet chained angel? Mainly its a romancy action RP. So my madeup character is an angel like Krad and Dark but has a curse that only Dark's love can break. Problem is Dark doesnt know her feelings and considers her a friend, but Krad on the other hand wants Calista ((my madeup)) for himself. It gets more interesting as we go.

Characters available:

Satoshi (semi main part)

Riku (semi main)
Risa (bigger part than Riku due to jealousy of Calista)
Emiko (not big part)
Kosuke (not big part)
Daiki (not big part)
Saehara(not big part)
((With/Wiz can be used by whoever plays Dark or Daisuke))

I'd prefer if there wasnt madeups but I'll allow 3. SO first come first served. We NEED a Dark and Krad, Risa, Daisuke.

Another note, please if you have a madeup dont have them all go chasing after Dark and Krad. They can have a crush on them if they want but dont go all Risa-stalker like.

Cal's prof:

Name: Calista
App:
purpleperson2.jpg

Personality: Sweet, caring, stubborn, quick to anger, innocent, headstrong, tends to be very big-sister like to Daisuke. Oh yah, shes madly in love with Dark, but doesnt go 'I'm Risa Im gonna stalk you'
Weapon: Magic. Dark and Light attacks and some twilight
Other: Has crimson wings and a familiar like Wiz named Marron. Has a dark curse that will be revealed later.

So lets get this started! Viva la DNA!

Last edited:

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
this seems like a pretty awesome rp. I haven't played a good one in a while actually.

Name: Dark
app:
fp4juu.jpg

Personnality: Nice, kind, outgoing, quiet, caring, loyal, calm, a good friend, tries to see the good in people, wise, modest
Weapon: Magic. Dark and light. and a weapon that he calls, The Dragon Claw, when he fights, his magic is fused with it,
fo1xz7.jpg
He carries it in his back.
Other: Has two white angel wings. Loves Calista but doesn't think she has feelings for him so considers her a friend.

What's a Wiz?

Last edited:

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Name: Krad
Appearence: Shown down in a lower post.
Personality: Haven't seen much of the show, but i can guess... nice, calm, serious, thinking ahead.
Weapon: Sword, lightning magic, light magic
Other: Angel wings

Last edited:

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
((haha, yeah I posted it on fanfic.net ^_^ and sure you can be either one. We'll start soon. Okay we might as well start now. I'll double as Inspector Saehara, the reporter lady and any people we need to move the story along...))

" Tonight at 11:00 I'm coming to steal the Heart of Twilight, I dont know why I bother warning you guys you...you cant even stay on your feet let alone catch me! Signed Phantom Thief Dark!" Inspector Saehara read aloud with great annoyance. He pulled out his bullhorn,

"All right guys! Tonight we catch that boy for sure!" He boomed. The police did a lazy, "yes sir!" They were so used to this that it got boring for Saehara to say the same thing over and over...

Inside the Supekutoramu Museum under a hevaily gaurded glass case an unusually large garnet in the shape of a heart sat on a black velvet cushion. With crystilian wings bordering the garnet it shimmered in the light. As the sun set and dusk cast a glow on the case the transparent form of a teenage slumbering girl sat atop the case with the Heart of Twilight around her neck....

((If its easier to refer to the Supekutoramu Museum you can call it the Spectrum Museum))

Last edited:

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
))C: Wait, I'm not too sure of whats hapening right now...

Dark stood, leaning on a pole in a shadow, so he could not be seen. Hmph, those fools, they couldn't catch an ant even if it passed under their noses. They're pathetic and will always be. They should get reinforced men, if ever they want to catch a thief that is. Oh well, it ain't my problem.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
ooc: Dark just sent in the warning letter to Seahara and mainly Seahara was trying to boost the troops confidence. And the object he has to steal is what Calista has around her neck in the Spectrum Museum. He doesnt know that she is there. So it'll be a shock for Dark. And if whoever is playing Krad comes he can try to stop Dark from stealing it...

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
ooc: Well Daisuke can talk to Dark mentally because technically they are in the same body. So while Dark is doing his thing you can talk to him inside his head.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
OOC: Ok now I get it!

Dark was patiently scrutinizing his watch,''10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 3, 2, 1, GO!'' Dark pushed the museum doors open and ran straight ot where the instrument he was planning on stealing was. He looked but, it was empty, he looked higher and saw a girl stand on top of the bulletproof case, he looked at her neck and...''The Hear of Twilight'' Dark blew. Then he looked higher and noticed a rather familiar face, ''Calista!?'' Before being able to ask a question about what so ever, the police arrived in back of him, running they came to a halt behind him. ''Well, well, what do we have here? The party poopers. '' Dark spat in an amused tone. A guard dashed him, his knuckles outstretched, his right arm. Dark moved to the left and puched the guard in the face, downward. The back of the guy's face hit the ground first. Another attempted to punch him. He dodged him by ducking and counter attacked by uppercutting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back