• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

D.d Crossroad Scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sinharvest_angel

i think that the crossroad cutscene in DD is the same as CoM in the beginnig, just in better graphics, and i dont think that anything has happened to Donald or Goofy, write what u think

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
sinharvest_angel said:
i think that the crossroad cutscene in DD is the same as CoM in the beginnig,

I agree but there's one thing I probably won't ever know till KH2 comes out: Which road did Sora take? The one to Darkness or the one to Light? You never know how Square will twist the story . . .

sinharvest_angel

yeah but he was lead to Castle Oblivion, but... i dont know which road that lead to, maybe it was like a sidequest (nah) but maybe it wasnt an option fo any of the roads cause if u look at the beginnig and u see sora go to the castle, the castle seems to lead to a dead end and there is no other road that leads beyond it, (thats what it seems), so he didnt take an of the other paths, plus we dont know, last time we saw him he was in the memory thing

lordchander

i remember hearing in a thread a few weeks ago that each of those roads led to one of the worlds (light, dark, twilight and the world in-between), now most people know that, but i'll say it for those who dont.

Now, Sora, Donald and Goofy came from the world in-between (by the way, I am kinda quoting wat this guy said by the way, but in my own words), then there was the path to light and dark, Castle Oblivion isnt either of them! Castle Oblivion is the path to twilight. The Organization are those who begrudge both light and dark (therefore...twilight)

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
but about the org if they don t like ligth and dark why do they use the heartless we saw them in hb with dark energy prob for summoning them and they army and when sora attacked unhooding org member there were neo heartless(i know itt isn t your own theory )

rikubaka67

Awards
i dont remember a crossroad that Sora was on i CoM, unless ur talking about the one that Riku was on, which i kinda thought that it was the same place where Riku told Diz that he was taking the road to twilight and Sora in DD.
i am probably wrong on this--its been awhile since i played CoM

btw, i luv ur sig Silfer!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back