• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cutscenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KairiGurlPaupo

Help! I need cut scenes with the actual voices, mainly scene's from on the island, or at hollow bastion, cuz im working on a movie of Sora, riku and kairi, so i need them, i also want the one where riku goes "Soon kairi, soon" lol, aw riku, your sooo sexy!!! LOL, yeh but, does anyone know where i can download these scenes?

KairiGurlPaupo

Youtunes? How much does it cost? Its about Kairi and Sora, and about how RIku loves kairi too......gonna be sad, b/c the song i choose, one lyric is "Its like losing your best friend" and "DOnt tell me cuz it hurts..."

Soraox

Well i'm not sure but that were get see most cutscene that and filefront you and u can find what looking for from file front and not sure if they have everthing but u can get there by going to video part from khinsider I this helps u with the movie:)

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Soraox dont double-post!!!...that's why they have a edit button!..and kairiGurlPaupu good luck on your movie :)

KairiGurlPaupo

Thanks, ill put it on Youtube when its donne and post a link here, if you guys remember, keep an eye out ;)

Soraox

Sweet can't wait to see ur movie and I'm glad to help and sorry about the double post:)

Last edited:

sorixed

Dattebayo!
You could probably find some on filefront.com or go in this site video section khinsider.com good luck with your movie too.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Yes, I will be looking forward to seeing this movie!!! I bet it will be good! Good luck KairiGirlPaupo!!!

Isn't it spelled paopu not paupo??? Sorry for the off-topic-ness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back