• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cutscenes(SPOILERS!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
ok there has been about 4 cutscene threads in the last day or so. I have explained to every singel one that we have all the cutscenes right here at KHinsider. Its the top sticky in the spoiler forum. filefront and youtube links, just go there

RikusDarkHalf

Deathsaber99 said:
ok there has been about 4 cutscene threads in the last day or so. I have explained to every singel one that we have all the cutscenes right here at KHinsider. Its the top sticky in the spoiler forum. filefront and youtube links, just go there

true but he joined today so thats ok

also heres a link for everything but like game play vids. it also has dramtic hearts http://www.kh-vids.net/

obilivonkeeper

Deathsaber99 said:
i known right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back