• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cutscenes in Quicktime?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PSPForDummies

Can sombody give me a link to the cutscenes for KH in quicktime, like the ones on kh-vids.net? Im a mac user, you see, and iMovie wont import them unless theyre in .mov format or .avi format.

Can anybody help? Ive tried installing plugins, but they all are trials and dont give me the full movie...

E

Eclipse

go to www.videora.com they have converters that convert video for the ipod and psp, and it can convert in to quicktime. i do it myself...i use the ipod video converter...then take that converted video and use the FE CONVERT DROP which you can find at www.download.com to transfer that to official quicktime format. :D

it works

PSPForDummies

Thanks, I hope that works. Just to let you know, I'm trying to make a movie out of the cutscenes on a DVD in iMovie, I hope it turns out cool

SorasHeart106

Website
www.myspace.com
PSPForDummies said:
Thanks, I hope that works. Just to let you know, I'm trying to make a movie out of the cutscenes on a DVD in iMovie, I hope it turns out cool

thats awesome, put it on ebay or sumthin. thats how i got my dvd of KH1 cutscenes ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back