• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

CS2 problems...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Diluted.Past

Awards
well I'm about to get photoshop CS2, and i was wondering, will it run on my computer?

the requirements say taht it needs intel Xeon, Xeon dual, Intel centrino, or pentium 3 or 4 processors.

my computer has an intel inside celeron processor, will it be able to run it still?

if it doesn't though i wouldnt have to worry much, we got another one that im pretty sure has intel centrino, though i want it on my computer >.>

T

The Marauder

PS CS2 won't run on a celeron in my experiences...

If you didn't know, Celerons are Intel's budget/low-end series processors, this is why. It may work for you, but I tried running CS2 on a celeron on my old PC and well... It wasn't pretty.