• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crystal Tears

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
Plot:Dragons used to cover the entire world.They were powerful undefeatable majestic creatures.When humans arrived they quickly became enemies of the dragons who before offered freindship,and against all odds destroyed them all.Overtime humans became more intelligant creating more advanced technology and weapons as dragons faded into myth.Few today know about even what is known about the "myths" called dragons.

But hope shines in the favor of dragons.For there are a couple of dragon eggs left.Hidden safley and kept warm they are about to hatch.With such a power contained the armageddon between humans and dragons is about begin again and when it does all hell will literally break loose.For scientists using the proper technology have located the eggs.

They think it's a power and as it is known.The thing humans desire most is power.When the dragons hatch the world will be judged and humans will be found Guilty.

Rules:
No G-modding or P-playing.
Dragons can't talk to humans only to eachother!
The dragons aren't related so go making your character say somthing like brother or sister.
Please have some experience!
You cannot play as a human only a dragon.
Humans are the enemy in this RP no befreinding them.
This is supposed to take place 2006 so don't go start talkin' castles and stuff like that.
You may not kill another character unless you have their premission or they asked you and that information must be passed to me.
All dragons in this RP are the same age!
Be literate.
And Have Fun!

Template:
Name:
Appearence:
Personaility:
Bio: (Only contain the histroy of your character's egg until it's hidden)
Theme Song: (optional)
Abillities: (Aside from standard dragon powers)
Height:
Weight:

I'll post my template later please join.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back