• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crystal Ice Designz Assignment 6

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Theme: Age of Mythology
Size: 350x130
Animation: Optional
Deadline: 26 October

Ok, Age of Mythology is a game, where you have mythical beasts and characters.
Instrucions:
Any mythical screen is allowed (Even if it's not in the game) Or a image from a film like troy. You can take a battle scene from the game and make a kind of photo manip with it. You have a week to do it. The voting system is on just like on the other assignment (If you haven't voted do so right now) This time the two people that have the most votes go on a graphic battle with thier entries.
I hope nearly everone enters.

I'll edit my post when I done my entry.

Ok, you can begin...now.

Last edited:

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
Damn this was kinda difficult because I couldn't find any good pics. But I manged. Why does it seem as if we are slowly losing members?? But neways here is my entry. It is also my new siggah...
Anubiss.jpg

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Great, Just what I wanted, Here is mine:
Gif.gif

Sorry if finding a image was hard.
We are going slow these days cause I think no-one is that active.

Last edited:

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Twilight Heart said:
I'll edit mine when I'm done!^_^

::EDIT::

Mology.jpg

That is totally awesome you are totally going to get my vote when this assignment is finished, Skadi fits perfectly with the backround, awesome job!!

::EDIT::

I changed my mind, photo manip it's just not my style
aom.jpg

I prefer using Isis for this assignment.

Lol, I copied the description from the game manual. And I made a spelling mistake (grrr) I'll edit it when I have time.

Last edited:

lavanda94

On a Gondola
I don't think angels are mythological...I don't remember angels in Mythology.
I'll count that as a Caladria (Age of Mythology, Titan Expansion, Classical Age, Atlantian campaign lol)

Last edited:

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
Eh...
sorry...
Yes, when I think on it...
It is more religon...but religon and mythology is really the same thing...
One´s just older the another...=D

lavanda94

On a Gondola
I suppose so, anyway, As said thats still allowed. You are really improving K-C, All that it need's is a border.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Yeah, you know the black (Or any other colour) That's around the sigs, i PM'd you on how to make them.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Sorry for double post but to make sure you all see this.
I thought that whoever wins the assignment gets to put this in their sigs (You don't have to I just thought that it could be for fun)
lOGO.jpg
You can make your own if you want or use that one. As said on the first post the winner will be decided at the graphic battle.

lavanda94

On a Gondola
Hmm, I think, if everyone has decided with their entries, I'm probably going to end this Today and then there will be the graphic battle.
If someone wants to edit or enter this assignment do so now before the other contestants start to vote.
First we will start the voting, if we end in a draw we will put all 2 or 3 pople in the battle, sound fair right? So it's decided This assignment will end Today.
Ok, you can start to vote!
Oh by the way, 1st place is 3 votes, 2nd is 2 and 3rd is 1

::My votes::

1. TH- yours is a beautiful sig which matches perfectly the character
and it gives a nice feel to it, you could've darkened Skadi a bit mre just to match with the backround just a little more.

2. Keyblade- Yours is nice, I like it, though I think you blurred it too much, the BG, you could've made it a bit more complicated.

3. K-C- Yes sorry for putting your last but you could've coloured the BG and the stock way better. You could improve on your cutting and brushing. Anyway, you are greatly improving.

I'm done, your turn!

Last edited:

.:EngetsuDrake:.

Gurren Brigade FTW!
First place... TH!
What Lavanda said...It´s beautifull

Second...........-.-;
Hard to chose...But Lavanda gets it...
It´s shiny!

Third...KB...
Sorry, it was hard to choose between you and L94...

Okey that´s it...
And don´t worry Lavanda,
I can take a loss...

lavanda94

On a Gondola
The last vote will be held by Th and you, so if you don't mind voting...
When all the votes are added up the first 2 people that get the majority of votes will end up in battle most likely tomorrow or today. If we end up in a draw, example: TH- 9 KB-4 K-C 4, we will make you three go into battle altogether (that was just an example)

Last edited:

Aminity

R.I.P. Sh[EX]
Ok 1st goes to lavanda
-I really like the font, and the color is unique ^-^

Second Twilight Heart
-I also like this one, but it cluld use a border. Also there is a lil bit to much white on the left hand side. The font is simple, but it works for this particular one.

And last and certianly not least is Key-Chain
-Its not that bad. If it were to have some blood red in the BG, then it would be awsome.

Back