• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

crystal ice designs #1 !

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
crystal ice designz Assignment #1 !

okay i know im not the leader of the GC but there never on so ya

THEME::kh com: organinazation!

sig: animations allowed!

also post what u did so other clan members can do better

EDIT: here!
axelsig.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a370/sora-the-one/axelsig.gif

what i did was a cloud render pasted the pic of axel and did the animation of axel on it!

Last edited:

gazer

Did you ask MD..... if you could do this if not you have no right...

Last edited:

Dark Sephiroth

heres mine
Marluxia.gif

I used two animation on this sig (sprite and text). The reason why my sprite looks like that is beacause i use color burn to make it blend in more. My background was only made by brushes (no filters).
So what do u guys think

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
furysig.gif
well nothing great... *sweatdrops* it was the clearest pic of axel i could find i origanally wanted to do larxene but couldn't find a good pic, but it's definately one of my better ones..... *super sweatdrops*

edit: wut i did... (if i can remember, i got the size, made it all blue, air brushed sum other colors in it, did a kaleidiscope (sp) to it. used some filter (forgot which ones) and added the text (flag affect) not really good at describing, i used, psp7, ps7 and animation shop.

edit edit:
larxenesig.jpg
here's another one......

Last edited:

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
EStriderEX said:
heres mine
Marluxia.gif

I used two animation on this sig (sprite and text). The reason why my sprite looks like that is beacause i use color burn to make it blend in more. My background was only made by brushes (no filters).
So what do u guys think

nice blending!

gazer

I am writing for my Brother (UL) When does this have to be in for?

Keyblade Warrior

Washington State, United States Of America, Planet
Website
www.kingdomhearts2.net
hey, I was able to make this really quick, theres no brushing on the background, cuz I made it really fast, so its pretty bad, but hey, thought I'd leave you guys with something here before I leave.

1aa0454d.gif

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a150/RedRevolverGallery/1aa0454d.gif

Ok, well, Hope you guys have a good time without me. If I ever have a change to come back, remember, I'm always with Crystal Ice Designz. Heres my gallery for everyone to look at.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a150/RedRevolverGallery/

Have fun while I'm gone. If you can, put my galllery link in a thread for the whole GFX department to see, cuz I dont have time right now. And remember, "as long as we never forget each other, we all always be in each others hearts" or something like that anyways, lol. BYE!

Back