• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crusade of the Liquid Chalice

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obliviongirl13

Guerriero Crepuscolare
Website
www.Anerael.deviantart.com
Ancient History:

As the mist weaves throughout the forests and the valleys. The large citys lay docile and quiet, and the lonely towns wait upon their slient decent into the new day. But this day would not be any other day for the people of the southern quarter. Darkness had creeped into the known world. People had been waking to greet the new day, to only come to find that there were dark soldiers ordered to do the deeds of the evil lord Ghantil. Towns burned, Murders were high in numbers, and the world mourned the loss of the southern region to the Dark lord.

With the last of their strength, the northern, eastern and western regions had gathered together and had marched towards the dark lords new home. Men, Dragons, Elves, Fays, Gargons, and Centars had all come together to take down the Evil tyrant.

Throughout the battle, the dark lord finally came down to estinguish the enemy. The Fays had all started to attack but the dark lord killed them all with one flick of his wrist. The Fay Queen had been one of them, but he spaired her so that he could kill her slowly. As he approached, she had taken up her sword, and with the last of her strength, she sliced his head clean off.

The dark soldiers had backed off and retreated back to the deep island of Isthar.

Past:

The Dark Lord Ghantil, had taken the Liquid chalice from the Immortal Elf Lords and Ladys. Its been said, whom ever has the chalice, has the ability to live forever. The Liquid Chalice has the option of transforming any liquid into an immortal drink, so who ever drinks it, will live forever. The only down side to it, is that the chalice has the choice to turn the water to the immortal liquid or pure black poison.

Present:

All creatures live in harmony and the world seems to be at the highest point it can be. Towns are thriving, Cities are larger than ever, and peace between the races are prosperous.

Though the chalice, was never recovered, it seemed to fade from the known world. Legend had turned it to a myth, and soon it was no longer talked about. Though one day, changing itself into a small heart shape, it was found deep inside of a tree, by a small human girl. The girl was whisked off to the land of the elves, and they kept her there till she was at the age of sixteen.

The elves had talked with her parents and they decided it was no longer good to kep her locked up. She needed a man. So they decided to bethroth her to someone. (Think of the FF 12 wedding at the begining, somthing like that.)

But the Liquid Heart had kept quiet, and she kept it safe for 9 years of her life. There was only one person who knew that she had it. That was the Fay queen, she lived on and still resides and rules over her homelands. Within the Liquid heart, holds the dark lords essence within it. No one knows about it, so when the time is right, the dark lord will ressurect and live again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This is supposed to be a long Rpg. You must have over 1000 posts, or I must know how you Rpg. I am going to be the little girl.

YOU MUST PM ME, AIM ME, OR SEND ME AN MSN MESSAGE TO JOIN!

Outline:

Name:
Appearance:
Clothing:
Weapon:
Race:
Personality: Be Descriptive and Different
Bio: BE Descriptive! LONG Bio please
Theme song:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
My Outline:

Name: Amara White
Appearance: ((Comming Soon))
Clothing: ((Comming Soon))
Weapon: ((Comming soon))
Race: Human
Personality: She is kind and quiet. Sweet, and loving, but she is strong willed and very stubborn.
Bio: When she found the Liquid heart, she didnt know what it was. She figured it was a gift from the earth. When she discovered it, she kept it secret and safe. When she grew older, she had continued to let it stay a secret for about 9 years of her life.

When she had consulted with her most trusted advisers and friends, they all told her to get married and live out her life with the man she is supposed to marry. At first she liked the idea, but later on when she thought about it more, she came to learn about how she didn't want to get married, she learnd about her true feelings. She was only 16, knowing that she didn't want to be tied down, she decided she wanted to travel.

Theme song: Evenstar - LOTRII

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name: Seth Zeion
Appearance:
Clothing: in pic
Weapon: two big swords like the ones from cloud ff7
Race: elf
Personality: He is a very lonesome person who is a outcast. He never been excepted by anyone. He wants to love someone in his heart but no one will take his him as a friend
Bio:
Theme song: FLoat on by modest mouse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back