• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crossfire (Crossover)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Here's the story people.

Ansems back with a bang, and to defeat Sora and engulf the worlds in darkness, he's going to need some help from a few, familiar villains. Naraku (Inyuasha), Scar (FMA), Ganondorf (Legend of Zelda) and the almighty Sephiroth (FF 7) have all teamed up with Ansem to finally end the exsistence of light once and for all.This 4 are the ring leaders for the whole operation, along with other familiar subordanates that have had enough of their plans being foiled. Little do they know, that Sora has made a few new friends as well. The royal rumble between the heroes and the Darkness is about to begin, and it's anyone's game this time around.

Well this is a crossover if you hadn't noticed. You can be characters from:

Fullmetal Alchemist
Inyuasha
Final Fantasy (anyone from the series)
Kingdom Hearts
Zelda
Digimon
And any other anime or video games you can think of.

We'll be going into different places. We're not going to stick to KH worlds, though they may appear once in awhile. Here's a list of the worlds.

Feudal Era: Inyuasha people.

Midgar: Final Fantasy 7

Central: Fullmetal Alchemist

Mushroom Kingdom: Yes, I said it.

The Digital World: Digimon fans can praise me later.

Hyrule: Legend of Zelda

F-Zero Grand Prix: We're all gonna' race with captain Falcon!

The Space Colonies: Gundam fans prepare. Fighting here will be different, as everyone will have their own Gundam or Mobile Suit.

Twilight Town/ Deep Dive City: Self-explanatory.

The Lost Ground: S-cry-ed pwns.

Disney Land: I'd like to keep the disney characters in one place. Thankyou!

The Void: Where bodies go when the soul dies.

Nightmare Castle: The residing place of Ansem.

Made-Up Characters Template:

Name:
Weapon:
Appearance:
Bio:

Originals need no template.

Rules:
1.) No god-modding, powerplaying, screwing with my head, or pissing me off.
2.) Be literate. No, "ZOMFG!?!!!>!? *I blaZEED ThATT FOol
3.) Romance is allowed. Keep it interesting. -_-0
4.) Anyone can join at anytime.

I'm not posting until some people join. WE NEED SOMEONE TO BE SORA! First come, first serve. Or I might do it. Who knows.

Mr.SpaceShipDriver

CARDBOARD CUP HOLDERS
Name:Blazea
Weapon: one-winged angel and diamond dust
Appearance: blonde hair, red drive costume and facial looks like sora
Bio:????

Last edited:

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: What do we put if we want to be an original. Do we just post the name?

Master_Tapion

Website
s10.invisionfree.com
Name: Abbott
Weapon: Fists or This
Appearance: Click (eccept with gloves with open fingers)
Bio: Abbott grew up in Twilight Town with the BHK. They were best friends until he found Sora. They split up and never saw each other again until now.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Name: Rorick
Weapon: Kunai, shuriken, windmill shuriken, exploding; sealing; and smoke scrolls, and a sword on his back
Appearance: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y245/Kiates/Anime/a4df536e.jpg
Bio: He grew up in konoha village. He was trained as a very skilled ninja. A short while before he was cast into traverse town, he had been promoted to jounin. A high level jutsu failure went completely awry. His opponents failed jutsu opened a rift gate, dragging him to another world.

Zophar

ooc: I'm joining, this sound pretty interesting

Name: Omega
Weapon: Sword
Appearance: Blue hair, blue eyes, he wears jeans, white T-shirt, and a leather jacket.
Bio: Omega is the only child of Maria Traydor (from Star Ocean: Till the End of Time). When Omega was 13 there was an attack on the world that he lived in. His father died in battle, along with his mother. Before the battle, Omega's father knocked him out and put him on a shuttle and launched it off into space so at least one member of their family would survive. 6 years later Omega has become a wandering swordsman. Recently he went to Traverse Town to try and gather information on where to go next.

Zophar

ooc: I will start this.

Omega's ship landed in the docking area at Twilight Town. He got off his ship and headed to the central plaza where the clock tower was.

"I guess I will get a drink and find out where to go next," said Omega.

King Cloud

in a shadow waiting for the dark to take me
Website
s13.invisionfree.com
((so I think we should all meet at twilight town....))

Gabriel skidded down a street on his boots and kept running, because he was being pursued by police. He tossed back one of his throwing knives and laughed as everyone scattered. He ran into an alleyway and used something similar to the "wall kick" ability in Mario to get on top of the building.

"That'll teach them to try and catch ME" Then he turned around and jumped from building to building back to his hideout

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
ooc: I don't think you guys should start before Oblivion Bringer comes back. It is kind of rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back