• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Critical Mode Tips

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Souten Ni Zase

Does anybody have any good tips for Critical Mode? I just keep getting raped by everything. I mean, I knew it would be difficult... but this?

Sexy Angel
Get a lot of potions and make sure you heal yourself when needed. Also, equip every ability you have, except EXP 0

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Turn off EXP 0 and after that, well fight as you can against normal enemies and bosses, but if you want to fight optional, try that when you beat the game and have HP to the max or you will get you a$$ kicked.

Other tips are buy a lot of potions and equip them to Donald and Goofy couse you won't have enough time to heal yourself after you get damaged and make a lot of items couse you get shards and stones and the rest of the materials more easily.

Souten Ni Zase

Critical Mode's startin' to piss me off, now, so I'm going to take a little break.

Does the game get easier after the thousand heartless battle, and you get to revisit the worlds? After you get higher HP, attack power, defense power, and crap? I just have this little thing of HP, and if I get hit about 2-3 times, I'm screwed. Dang, I need to level up.

sonidzero

what kind of question is that?

beating proud 100% will make crit seem sooo much easier, please dont tell me you jumped right into crit upon getting KHIIFM....

Souten Ni Zase

Hm, no it won't.

Also, I didn't jump right into Critical Mode right when I got the game. I first played through in Beginner Mode... then, I started a new game in Critical Mode, beat Roxas' first day, and then accidentally saved over my Beginner Mode data. I was so used to just saving over that first data slot and I didn't notice. I was remembering the battle against Sephiroth, and was too busy quoting him. It went like this: "Oh yeah, Critical Mode's cool! I'm gonna go save. Here we are...Well, the games saving... Descend, Heartless Angel...... Oh, crap!!!" Yep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back