• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crisis Core Treasure Trove? *spoilers*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
***contains [major] spoilers for Crisis Core, in writing and mostly in snapshots taken from the game. Read at your own risk.***

I apologize if this has been posted before. Hopefully it hasn't. I also apologize again if all this info is known by others and has been confirmed some time ago. It seems new to me so...

FFVII Crisis Core Finished in 14 Hours, Impressions and Hints at an FFVII Remake or Just Teasing? « Xcomp’s Yuuenchi

The website(I believe it is a blogspot?) above basically talks about a full "walkthrough" summary of Crisis Core. Apparently this person finished the game in 14 hours, and includes a treasure trove of pics(lots of snapshots from the game) which I for the most part have not seen before. I suggest you read through the whole thing if you are dying to see what is in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back