• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crisis Core in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Yeah... let's all agree for no reason! Hoorah! But seriously, Seeing em in BBs... brilliant... Heh, Cloud younger will make all the fangirls crazy

D

Deleted member 36435

Its the SOLDIER 1st Class standard uniform.
Also, you have those pictures flipped around.

BetwiXt&Betw33nX

maybe they could put in the story for "Before Crisis"....idk because its just a mobile phone game...

But its about the TURKS..and i think that would be pretty cool

Charlie K

Back in Business
Lol. I can see it now...

Ven: Oh hey Terra
Zack(Zach?): Umm..I'm Zack
Ven: Ha ha, good one Terra!
Zack: Oh go F*ck yourself.

A

Azrael

Would be interesting to have Zack cameo as a FF guest in Kingdom Hearts:BBS. It would sort of funny if Terra runs into Cloud confusing him with Ven while Ven confuses Zack for Terra (before they meet each other kind of thing) Even though I'm asking for too much, since they mentioned Cloud being a SOLDIER in KH2, do you think that SOLDIER as a entity would exist in KH: BBS, at least in HB,RG as allies in battle like Genesis or Angeal or Sephiroth.

But somehow, ever since I played Crisis Core:FF7, I grew a fanboy obession with Cissnei, I hope SHE is so going to be featured in BBS at least especially Tseung, (think that's his name) You know what, bring all the Turks in the game to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back