• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Credits music Downloadable + Review on it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, the ending Credits have now been added onto the list, here is my review on this.

0:00 - 0:23 The song starts off peaceful, like most credits music will start, with a beautiful mix of bass flutes, with slight twinkling sounds of the piano.

0:23 - 1:02 The song takes the jump into a beautiful musical, an original peace with no music from Kingdom H earts II yet, they keep you interested, as it shows an uprising of joy, and happiness, to let you know you beat the game. The music only gets louder as it goes further into the song.

1:03 - 2:04 Ah a beautiful remade orchestration of the original Kingdom Hearts ending peace, with trumpets to add more feeling into it. Yoko has really outdone her self at this point. The music shows a more majestic feeling then the original credits version. With a bit of originality at some points of this peace.

2:05 - 2:57 Dearly beloved, changed around a bit with, a soft vocals. This time the Dearly beloved, moves down the scale, instead of up. The vocals show a bit of a darkside as well, it then switches back to the credits version which now seems to be going downhill, but still beautiful.

257 - 3:12 The song goes straight to the darkside now, the music sounds a bit more dramatic, as it sounds a bit like the begining to Ansem's final battle them.

3:13 - 3:45 A BEAUTIFUL remix a mixture between Ansem's final battle theme, and Xemnas' theme. The Vocals have made a huge change, to a more evil path, the trumpets have also gone a bit down. This is truly a sinister song,

3:46 - 4:19"ANOTHER SIDE ANOTHER STORY" (Song used in Deep Dive) is mixed with vocals, which makes the song more beautiful, and also more majestic then the original, it then calms down to the other part of Another Side Another Story (With a few extra trumpets mixed)

4:20 - 5:03It returns to the KH1 credits remade, with more instrumetns added to it, and vocals added to the credits this time, showing it reaching it's end, as it finishes off with a trumper sound, as if to sound like the end.

5:04 - 7:33 The credits song slowly slows down, as two beats of drums can be heard. The song sounds slowly moves back to the beginning of this peace, in a more calm, quieter, peaceful way. The song then slowly picks it way back up to a heroric beat, ending it the best way any song could possibly end.

All in all this is the best work I have ever heard Yoko compose, and now after reading the long review, if you did here is the download link to enjoy it yourself

http://files.filefront.com/Fantasia_alla_marcia_KH2mp3/;4572135;;/fileinfo.htmlhttp://modifyfile.manage.hosted.filefront.com/4572135

Note I have never done a review on a song before >> so it might not be as accurate, but it is pretty accurate ^^ the song is indeed beautiful, I just had to put a review to it (Which isn't like me at all.) Credits go to Kairi Li, for the uploading of both songs, into rapidshare.

http://files.filefront.com/Hand_in_Hand_Orchestratedmp3/;4572173;;/fileinfo.html

^ Hand in Hand orchestrated, apparently Mickey's letters gonna get Sora in deep adventure time again.

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Thanks for the good comments on the review ^^ I'm new at it, first time.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Glad people like it ^^ It's personally one of my fav songs now.

True X Hero

I like "Another Side". Especially the part at the end..Yeah!

(Why don't anybody read my thread?!)

acrossthestars

Xaldin said:
Glad people like it ^^ It's personally one of my fav songs now.

after hearing it, i can c y it is. very cool song, arguably the best (as well as longest) of shimomura's works... cool review also! ^_^
i still think hollow bastions kh2 theme is cool, but this one is another favorite of mine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back