• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create Your Own Character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

leonblaze

Website
www.myspace.com
Which Character will you be if you where in Kingdom Hearts?

Well for me I would be:

Name: Leonblaze

Weapon: Blazing Keyblade

Abilities:
-Hell's Fire (Just basting away the enemy with a big Fire Ball),

-Flash (Limit: Just pounding the enemy teleporting to every side you launch him with your attack and in the end sending him from the air to the ground and to finish it with hell's fire),

-Counter (After Guarding his attack just Counter it back by Launch it him to the air and defenseless for pounding

Now lets see what else can you show me

Apollo

Silver Member
Name-blaser
weapon-2 light guns
Abilities:
speed up- Moves faster for a while
switch air-teleports around shooting at target

SifeOner

name:Zaxelion
weapon:nothing, he's just cool like that.
abilities:no remorse - dashes very fast at enemy. punches enemys' chest and drags the enemy untill it slams into a wall. fist starts glowing in an immense light. enemy appears to be getting punches thousands of times with a sonic boom coming from behind it.

barrage of nightmare - shoots multiple blue beams of energy at enemy that hit, go through, and come back around(like Judgement but go back and forth not only from left to right, but up and down and diagnally). the final hit is an explosion that is similar to Dark Firaga, but is bigger. the final hit of all little blue beams is like that, which mean multiple " big Dark Firagas "

fall of the army - 2 blades are summoned for each hand(the hands themsleves dont turn into blades, but he holds them)that look as if theyre on fire, but the "fire" is blue. throws sonic-booms at enemy, but misses and hits the ground and makes a circular shape of slashes around the enemy on the ground. a hole is made. the enemy collapses through and enemy falls through and is dealt damage.note:blades are still on and can battle with them for the remainder of the battle. the swords just basically slash and pierce guards, but not breaks. the blades can be removes if desired by selecting "Remove".

Limit:corption - claws emerge from hands. teleports in front of enemy. stabs enemy with right-hand claws. removes claws. uses left-hand claws to slash enemy in mid-air. both claws run into enemys stomach and ribs. enemy is launched into air while claws spin and grind enemys' stomach and ribs. dive enemy down into the ground, burying them into a hole. all the debris from the hole come down from air and cover enemy.

counterattack(if enemy tries to attack, but not a special ability attack):if swords are on, he dodges the attack by spinning to the right and slashes enemy on their left side, thus making the enemy fall to their right side.
if sword arent on, he jumps over enemy head with knees bent and comes down with hands folded together and bashed enemy on the back of their head, thus making the enemy fall on their face.

added extras: can recover from being hit in the air, then landing straight on the floor, bent with left knee on the floor, right knee bent with right hand on it.
double jump.
wall kickoff-when hit toward a wall or when jumps to a wall, he can plant hit feet on it and either dash to another wall or mound like a rock or something, or dash straight towards the enemy, obviously hitting it.

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
^triple posting definitely not recommended. in fact it's against the rules too i believe. anyways i'll post my characters names up they're from the create a member 2.0 thread.
Salix
Xishn
Lonex
Xaneth

my four characters within the Exiled Order. =D

Six_shooter

Name:Razzil
Weapon: Freedom of the heart(Keyblade)
Keyblade form:An white and shining keyblade The wielder of this keyblade will have 1pair of wing while fighting
Limit:
Serial stinging: Slash his enemy 12 times
Raging dragon flash: Slash his enemies 47 times for all direction
Brute strike: Razzil will jump to the air and slam the ground that make his enemy stunt

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
lol thats all dull..btw riku doesnt have a nobody, and why would he have light version attackes?

"create your own character"

anyways...

Imma gonna make:

Name: Risa
Weapon: screw keyblades man, Lightning's gunblade kicks -bleep-
Abitlities:
-Reflect
-Magnet
-Gravity(have you not seen the FFXIII trailer?):thumbup:
-Special: Aerial Dive. Attacks and slashed enemies while jumping on them, gaining height after each cutdown. then a backflip with a sonic dive sort of thing creating a shock wave which covers the entire area.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back