• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Spell or Ability: DELUX EDITION!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emral

Bronze Member
hmm.... a 6/10

Spell: Keyblade Tempest (People playing TOS should know this)

Summary: Sora goes flying forward with his keyblade, then turns around in midair and goes even higher, If he is still hitting the target after flying over them, he drags them into the
air with them for more hits. It may be hard to hit with, but youll never get tired of using this move.

Cost: 2 MP

K

Key_Blade_weilder

Name:Hydro Slash

Summery:when ever under water or near it when you slash a wirlpool forms and sucks up all you enamys and taks half there HP away no madder what lvl.

Cost: 4 MP

Invisible55

Best Ability Ever!!!!!!!!!!

This is a spell called Final Flare.

This is better than Trinity Limit! You have to sacrifice one party member for the rest of the battle to use it, though, along with half of Sora's health (Sora's health CAN come back). A LOT of fire emits from the front of your keyblade. The fire is extremely powerful.

Well, what do you think? IT BURNS THE CRAP OUT OF YOUR FOE(S). BURN, BABY, BURN!!!!!!!

As noted earlier, it costs 1/2 health and a party member.

WHAT DO YOU THINK!? DO YOU LOVE IT!!!!????!!!!!????

Invisible55

Ooo! I got another one!

Trinity Bomb

This is a SWEET move. The party all donates energy to obliterate all enemies in the area. This attack does 9,999 HP damage to any enemy it hits.

Well, the effect is obvious. 9,999 HP damage.

This costs a lot. Your party doesn't get any EXP for the next 3 battles, 1/2 health, and all MP is drained. It's worth it, though.

Invisible55

Subzero

This is an ability called Subzero.

This is a blizzard spell at it's most... and then some!!!! You freeze everything around you (including enemies)... and then a Thundaga spell literally breaks the ice! Effective!

Obviously, it deals damage and slows your enemies for about 10 seconds.

It costs 5 MP to perform.

~NGD OMEGA~

Cool! I love this thread!

Hurricane: (Sorry if someone used this name already, but this is my version of it)

Summery: Sora channels all of his magic to form a mighty hurricane, can only be obtained in the North American Version as well, and only if you beat the Atlantis level (Also only in America) with the highest score level in the scoring system (Like how you get Zuses Thunder in Hercules). The hurrican thunders around the field, firing spells of Fire, thunder, wind, water, gravity, and quake throughout the field, dealing massive damage to heartless.

Special Effects: Can be combined with the Move Eye Of the Storm for maximum damage in boss battles.

Cost: All Sora's MP

And also:

Eye of the Storm:

Summery: Also only in the American version, obtained if you find a hidden chest in the crystal chamber of Atlantis. During the move hurrican, an eye forms around Sora, protecting him from all attacks during the move (did I mention that if Sora gets hit the move ends?) when the attack finishes with the final mighty blast, the eye suddenly explodes around Sora, dealing extra damage to the boss.

Special effects: Can only be used in a boss battle, and causes all heartless to faint and the boss to be stuned. Cannot be used while flying or underwater.

Cost: All parties MP/5 Drive points

Any more anyone?

S

Sora/Riku

Name: TriDoom,
summary: (Must be weilding Oblivion) an Oblivion clone apears in Sora's other hand and both Keyblads glow Blood-red Sora does Three extremly powerful atacks with each keyblade to the enimy/ heartless of your choice. Or he does three extremly powerful atacks with one keyblade to two enimys/ heartless of your choice.

Afect: exstencive damage, if not instant death. for those that do not die, blindness and incurable poisen.

Cost: all MP and inability to use magic for five minutes of game time.

yado

I taste delicious
my turn my turn

name: Kirai remeberance
used by sora
What happens: sora jumps back and goes to use ars arcanum and then you here sora say i promise ill come back and you see kirai the keyblade then morphs into oathkeeper if not on already and sora glows silver and when he goes to use ars arcanum he stabs keyblade in ground and all heartless explode and fully heals party and 2 bars fo damage to any boss
uses up: all MP of all party members and drive ability and may only be used once until eaching another save point
how to get it: i dont know get to a certian point
Say if you like it:D

Last edited:

~NGD OMEGA~

is eye o' tha strom a real move or did you make that up also?

Totally made up, I imagine most of this are made up too. Hey I like that Kairi Rememberance one, I think I'll make one like it...

Heart's Light:

Summery: Can only be used when weilding Oathkeeper, Sora suddenly starts to glow silver white, and it zooms up to his face and he remembers his friends and says "You are my LIGHT!!!" The arena suddenly explodes with a flash of white and silver light. When that subside all heartless that survived are stunned, and Sora has a new white/silver costume, and he has glowing white wings. The rest of the battle he slashes enemies while flying around, very similar to the Trinity Fusion I posted earlier.

Special Effects: Stunes enemies, and makes them faint after a finishing combo. Gives you dual Oathkeeper Blades. Donald and Goofy still fight with you.

Cost: 5 MP, or 5 Drive points.

D

Danman17

Colossal Wave

Summary: Sora points his keyblade at enemies and calls a HUGE tidal wave that goes over Sora and party and drowns foes.

Effect: major damage and stuns the enemy for five seconds

Cost: 3/4 of MP

Last edited:

oathkeeper1988

Ultima Holy

Sora summons holy magic in one hand and ultima magic in the other. As he goes to use them he combines them together to make an all powerful magic attack. (Must be using Oathkeeper or Oblivion)

Effects- Immense damage, drain MP, and stuns all enemies.

Cost:All MP and Half HP

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Heroic Strike

User strikes enemy right through (like Sonic blade) turns, throws a strike raid, jumps in air, catches keyblade, falls down with keyblade first on enemy.

cost: 3 MP

~NGD OMEGA~

Cyclone:

Summery: Upgraded Version of Goofy's tornado, Goofy whirls around extra fast and strikes all enemies on the field with beams of energy and the actual shield blows.

Special effects: Stuns or faints enemies. May cast Aero on friends.

Cost: 3 MP

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
OOOh! OOOH! I,ve got one. This move is for Riku this time.

Demon arcane:

Summary: A cutscene happen when Riku become wrapped in dark energy and dark wings sprout on his back his eyes turn to a demons.Riku's blade becomes bigger ( like Sano's Zanbato) and his arms becomes heartless like and he unleashes 100 hit combo ( for heartless they become wiped out by the end of the cutscene.) and then follows up with a wave of dark energy.

cost: All Mp is gone.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
user: Donald

Name: Wizards Ultima Power

Thundaga, Firaga, and Blizzaga all fused into one and attacks all enemies around. 90% 1 hit KO for them.

MP cost: All

~NGD OMEGA~

Another one then, by the way, all of these are awsome!!!

Wizard's Orb:

Summery: Upgraded version of Goofy's MP Gift, gives every party member 5MP, including Goofy, and powers up their magical attacks for a set period of time. Use added ability Orb boost to boost the amount of time the attacks are strengthened.

Special effects: Strengthens special attacks.

Cost: 3 MP

Okay, that one was kinda bad, so I'll add another one.

Magi Fusion:

Summery: Donald fuses magic attacks together for an ultimate magical burst. Randomly fuses any of the spells together to make them more powerful. Use added ability Spell up to increase the amount of spells fused together in each attack.

Special effects: May Freeze, Burn, Paralize, etc... Depending on spells used.

Cost: 5 MP

Emral

Bronze Member
Name: Demolition Comet

Discription: Sora sticks his keyblade in the air, and then a comet forms at the end of it. Then, he swings it at the person that you are locked on to. If you dont have someone locked on, it locks on to the nearest person for you. This causes major damage.

Cost: 4 MP

OblivionHeart

Prism Impulse

Summons and sends out circles of energy that form a net ands expands to affect all enemies. User is protected. Three waves in total.

First wave stuns enemies.
Second wave destroys them
If still standing after second wave, third wave deals MASSIVE damage to finish them off.

Uses up 3 magic but leaves user vulnerable to attack afterwards.

Used in battle destroys all surrounding enemies except if thier hiding. ex: think neoheartless that are hiding in the shadows.
Used in boss battle takes off more than half their health. Think 3/4.

Can only be used ONCE PER BATTLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back