• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Create a Member 3.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiger King

Here's a new one

Name: Lexon
Wieght: 175
Friends: Sepheroth
Enemy/s: None
Strength: Light
Weekness: Darkness
Weopon:Two Ultima Keyblades, and a Oathkeeper, and Oblivion ( the last 2 he controls with his mind)
Personality: Courageouse, Honorable, Leader.
Song: Passion
Special Move/s: Holy Oblivian, and Catastrophic Awe.
Number: 777
Histoy of Member : Was brought into the Orginization, to find Axel and take revenge{ Axel betrayed him in the War of Hearts}.
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Silver
Clothes: Org cloak, but a white one

Last edited:

Tiger King

l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Theres nothing wrong with 2.0. If you want to create a member just go there instead of making another topic.

Well since this is 3.0 it has more on it soo, CREATE :)

Tiger King

Well dang! I mean there was a 2.0 why cant there be a 3.0? Its new and improved. Gawsh dont get a hissy fit man.

°Kaarix.˚

Because there's no reason for it. Why don't you help build the already going Create a Member thread, and not dissect it and create your own thing. : P.

Tiger King

Dawning Twilight said:
why do we have a 3.0 2.0 hasn't been closed yet notice how say yet because when the white coated people come back and the soda well that's when it'll be closed.

My bad, Mr. Sarcastic, I dint know the first create a member was closed, and thats why 2.0 was created. darn always jumpi down some1s throat.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Yeah who's jumping at whose throat. Hooray for Criticism! anyways yes i am sarcastic as for being bad i'm not sure what that's supposed to mean that's not what Santa Claus said no coal here. So if you have a problem with me being sarcastic well you can go watch a bad tim allen movie for all i care. :) Oh and by the way everything i said there was true the soda and white coated people. Just go read 1.0 towards the middle it's filled with spam.

Tiger King

Well hey, I like white cloaks and really thts all that matters, and if you don't like that{ go watch a steve harvet show} lol im sarcastic to. Also ive posted it on the 2.0 version so stop this MADNESS lol.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
yeah no need to apologize especially i you're older than me that creeps me out. anyways beyond my nonsense which probably shouldn't be here what happened was rpgangel and few others don't know who but they do went onto 1.0 and drank soda i'm talking gallons upon gallons of soda. And that led to much chaos such as hold on one second.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
you know what this is good enough here's what happened and yes i am quoting myself does that mean i have to sue myself for not giving myself credit for posting this........................................................i'm not sure.

"gezz i wonder why he's not coming back... maybe it's the jibber jabber about people in white jackets getting shot, crazy people drinking soda and now introducing living choclate which aparently is getting attacked by people just before getting eaten alive that's just a thought of course."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back