• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Crap!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Kun

Alright, I already got KH2, earlier, I was playing on Proud Mode and crap, goin' around finding missing Treasures, etc. When my PS2 fell down and the power cord fell out, Then it turned off and hit the ground, I plugged it back in, turned it back on, suddenly I go to the Menu, NO MUSIC! Then if I go to Load Game and press X, it always freezes, I've tried this a million times, do you think this might be because of my PS2, or the Disk?

If this doesnt belong here then a Mod, please just move it.

YaibaTatsuJin

Website
www.myspace.com
Sora Kun said:
Alright, I already got KH2, earlier, I was playing on Proud Mode and crap, goin' around finding missing Treasures, etc. When my PS2 fell down and the power cord fell out, Then it turned off and hit the ground, I plugged it back in, turned it back on, suddenly I go to the Menu, NO MUSIC! Then if I go to Load Game and press X, it always freezes, I've tried this a million times, do you think this might be because of my PS2, or the Disk?

If this doesnt belong here then a Mod, please just move it.

Oh man....that sux. I think it's the PS2 since it fell down and the power cord fell out of the PS2's back. It looks like you step on a cat's tail and it started hating you, pal.

Sora Kun

But I just checked the other disk, KH1, and it seemed to be workin fine, Not sure really, if it's the disk I'll be flipping.

Sora Kun

AH, @!#*, Big Scratch right on the back, also, no, it was Pre-Ordered without a decision.

Sora Kun

Well, atleast I beat the Game and Seph, I pretty much acomplished anything anyways, lvl 99 on Proud.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Well congrats but it still sucks, because im sure we all would like to repeat the game over again right?

Nobody13

Zero Rider said:
Well congrats but it still sucks, because im sure we all would like to repeat the game over again right?

Data is stored on the memory card. He just needs a new disc.

Zero Rider said:

Hey Zero Rider haven't seen you in a while.

So you say the disc is the problem huh? Well if you wanna play KH2, you gotta waste 49.99 on it, i'm afraid.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

5 Kings of Twilight said:
Hey Zero Rider haven't seen you in a while.QUOTE]

Yeah its been a while. Good to be back.

Hah them damn PS2's are strong. Ive dropped mine quite a few times and it still works like a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back