• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Countdown To KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord InuYasha

After a 4 year wait, only 12 more days until the release of Kingdom Hearts 2. I felt we should have a countdown and share memories of the past 4 years of playing, waiting,and wondering about Kingdom Hearts 2. Everything that happened on the forums, all the training weve done,all the friends we made. 12 days....then everyone will be gone....off to play what they have waited for... I would like to start with an opening, to the road of Kingdom Hearts...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Road To Kingdom Hearts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sora.jpg

Heh..I remember when I first saw the cover for this game. I laughed, it was so odd seeing Disney characters looking so serious. At first I thought it was just a teaser, or some stupid game, until I saw the promo. I was dieing for KH1 to come out. All my friends wanted it. Unfortunately at the time I couldn't afford a PS2. When it came out my best friend bought it. I actually bought the strategy guide and went to his house almost every day and played it. lol I practically hogged the game, beat every boss,until we beat the game. Of course we never beat the secret boss's. We were only like 10. About 2 years ago after I had bought a PS2 I decided to buy KH1. To me it was brand new. I began to play...and thats when I began to come here. Iv'e never seen so many people into KH before, and I began to make so many friends....

It all started on Destiny Islands. I stayed there and kept fighting until i gained up to atleast level 10. Sora was alot like me : P i felt like I was actually in the game...I know its weird...maybe thats why it's my favourite game. This is probably the first game I was ever this determined to beat. Ive now probably become a master at this game....and so ive been training...on the road to Kingdom Hearts...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Destiny Islands
minidi.gif

Yep thats it the place that started everything. Sora's home town. What seemed to be an abandened island...where i fought my first boss.

So heres where we can talk about it all, one last rememberence before Kingdom Hearts 2 ,The countdown only 12 more days! Post all your memories,strategies,thoughts,and all your favourite things about kh right here. Have you mastered KH?

Note: In spoiler section due to talk of KH2 and 13th organization.

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
ah... Yes. I remembered when I first layed eyes on a Kingdom Hearts game. My friend was coming over and he brought his brand new KH : CoM. I watched him play and it was satisfying. He told me about the game and how his friend beat the first one a million times. When I first got my DS i decided to get KH : CoM. That was the beginning of everything... No matter how long the last game's been out Kingdom Hearts will always remain in our memories, in our mind, and in our hearts.

Knbrix

Who wants to know? Did I mention I like Kingdom He
I played it up until a point I got stuck on and then, that's when I got bored. I longed for more than just a boss fight I couldn't beat yet. That's when the thought came to mind. Get the first one. I got it and I had much fun. That is. Until Olympus Colliseum. I couldn't beat Cerberus. That's when I started looking up info on KH more than playing the game. That's when I found kingdomhearts2.net. After a while I got bored of it. Yet I actually never did. I moved on to other games and then on this Spring vacation a spark of interest in Chain of Memories came over me.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I remember seeing that Disney's Secret Lab thing on Disney channel way back in 2001. I didn't have any video game consoles, but I was pretty good at them from friends' houses. I thought it looked cool (not because of the human characters, but because of the Disney ones *blush*) and therefore got really excited when my 8-year-old cousin got it for Christmas. The only thing I really remember from that is he seemed to think he HAD to beat Riku at the race to keep going--I was just sort of a casual onlooker, I didn't even know what the characters' names were.

I got my PS2 last Christmas, and the first thing I did was borrow KH from my best friend. I worked at it steadily for three months, but never really was *in love* with it until the scene where Sora gives up his heart to save Kairi. Then I was hooked. (not to mention a new SoraKairi pairing fanatic was born ^_^)

I joined the forums sometime that March, and then I finally beat the game and yes, I did cry. And since then, I've been dying for a continuation of the story.

Holla. xD

Lord InuYasha

11 Days

glitterbabyfhc

god inu quit making me think about it. the closer we get to the date the more impatient i get. why could'nt tetsuya translate faster!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back