• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Countdown thread: Org style

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
The Superior....from Final Mix....Has changed his tactics...
I watched the Final Mix video again. It was so cool the way you couldn't hear his voice. lol I watched 2 different videos. One had divinr Rose and the other had One Winged Angel. Oddly enough, they both had the same tactics.

So...who is he? Back then, before jap kh2 came out, before the spoiler forum, there was some theories, that now are somewhat lauhgbale. One theory is that Superior and 13th member were one and the same just because they were dual wielder. The theory further added that he didn't have keyblades in the battle and he had them in the video because he took them from Sora in the future. lol, now I know the Truth!

#1khfan

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
indeed! ....and ya should put his name in a spoiler box next time cause some other people dont know who #1 is and they will flame your ass :/
i don't know how

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
ah ic ^ ok ^^ put [SPOILER ] <-- without the space and then *insert spoiler heres!* then [/ SPOILER] <-- without the space ^^

and yeah that was obvious who Riku was! i mean come on! look at him and you could tell!!! and yeah about the DWU that was like 'woah!' lol

Axel3344

type
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mindergorian

Sora_Ish_Mine! said:
lol sry bout that! XD yeah one more day for me >< SO HARD TO WAIT!!!!!!! ><

ah yes indeed the theories were good times! good times ..

Yea...T_T I just cannot help myself for not crying....
So happy!!!!!! Tml i am finally getting it....those old times...good times...

#1khfan

okay then let me try it out

Spoiler Spoiler Show

EDIT:yay i did it right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back