• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Could the ES be Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PossessedRiku

I hope I am not looking too much into this, but isn't it possible that ES/terra/the-older-solider could be a younger Xehanort? He looks a lot like him in the face and of course his eyes change into his color. and I say 'younger xehanort' since a lot of people think the secret ending video takes place in the past.... and I think it does too.

The older bald guys attacks the 3 keyblade soilders and he's wearing the same outfit that xehanort's heartless did in KH1 [... when he was calling himself Ansem]. we don't know why he's attacking them but there would have to be some sort of connection.

I think it would be a nice twist to the story if xehanort ended up being a keyblade wielder [... hey you never know]. I can't really explain the name..... some people have said Terra and the Nomura interview said it would be related to land/earth. we do know that roxas' name was simply sora with an X........ Xehanort's name unscrambled could be something else with an X.

is it really too crazy to think that Xehanort could be the ES?

V

V.A.T.13

xehanort unscrambled with an X is "no heart" or "another"

As for Terra being xehanort? VERY likely. *coughs and points to theory in sig*

HeartExtracter

There have been many many posts abou that!E.S is not xehanort!!!Get used to it!how can he be xehanort if we fight him in KH 2 final mix+!he expresses his anger towards xehanort

V

V.A.T.13

There have been many many posts abou that!E.S is not xehanort!!!Get used to it!how can he be xehanort if we fight him in KH 2 final mix+!he expresses his anger towards xehanort

*coughs louder and points to theory in sig*

Vulcrypt

It has been Confirmed that Terra (as the ES is now called) is not in fact Xehanort, but he does have something to do with him.

PossessedRiku

was that confirmed in a nomura interview?
I see so many connection between the two. If ES is definately not xehanort, what about Ansem the wise? younger form, that is

V

V.A.T.13

It has been Confirmed that Terra (as the ES is now called) is not in fact Xehanort, but he does have something to do with him.

*facepalm* D: since no one is reading it I'll copypasta....v.v;
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, Im pretty sure he is xehanort. But wait, didnt he say he HATED Xehanort? Alright, lemme explain.

Bald guy-IS Xehanort. Hold on, I know Im confusing you, but hang on. You see, I think Xehanort is actually a being of pure darkness, or something like that. And has the ability to take over people's bodies. He( it ) is also power hungry. See, what I think is, xehanort is tired of his old body and wants a new one. Someone more powerful. So, he sees Terra and is like "hot damn, that is one sexy mutha!" and Terra is like "lol whut?" *insert fight scene here, knights get their ass handed to them, etc.* and when all is done, the bald guy takes over Terra's body. But also loses his memories along with it.

http://img186.imageshack.us/img186/2199/1175829239961au6.jpg I did not make this, but thanks to whoever did. :3

And if that theory is right, then Terra ends up in Ansem the wise's arms and forgets everything but the name xehanort, and calls himself that. Ok, after all the experimenting and such, xehanort got what he wanted outta terra's body, and decides to separate again. So, the dark essence that is xehanort, becomes the heartless we fight in KH1. Hence the same outfit and the whole "RAWR DARKNESS LOL!".

While his Nobody, is whats left of Terra. Terra is pretty confused as to wtf just happened and forgot mostly everything. And he calls himself "Xemnas". But all he can remember is "rage" and "hatered" from when he was whole and when he hated xehanort and basically lives off that. Xemnas now, is not only trying to get his heart back, but also trying to regain his memories. Hence the new cutscene of him in the room of sleep talking to Aqua's armour and calling it "old friend". Xigbar, also tells zexion something about looking for the room of awakening and his "other friend" ( Ven ) might be in there.

Vulcrypt

V.A.T. 13, I read your theory, ( which was not as good as this theory which im sure you ripped yours off of) but that doesn't make the ES Xehanort. It has been CONFIRMED that the ES is not Xehanort, but is actually his Avenger.

If ES is definately not xehanort, what about Ansem the wise? younger form, that is

Now this is possible, but then wouldn't Ansem the Wise know about Xehanort before he took him in?

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

My theory is merely saying how Terra might be connected to xehanort. And I saw that pic of Terra calling him Xehanort's avenger, which makes me think maybe xehanort ( bald guy ) was good at one point but some how turned to the darkside and Terra is trying to save him by destroying him? But then again, he has extreme hate for xehanort. The hate and the avenger thing contradict each other. :/

PossessedRiku

which makes me think maybe xehanort ( bald guy ) was good at one point but some how turned to the darkside and Terra is trying to save him by destroying him?. :/

xehanort did used to be good. he was simply ansem the wise's assistant who was curious about his experiments. it was the experiements that made him what he is now. ansem report #1 said something about him being greatness and also no human.

buuuuuuuuut for the camp that believes xehanort isnt ES, there is the possibility of ansem being ES. in KH1 leon and yuffie talked about a great leader in their world being ansem the wise. what if he was a keyblade wielder?

V

V.A.T.13

xehanort did used to be good. he was simply ansem the wise's assistant who was curious about his experiments. it was the experiements that made him what he is now. ansem report #1 said something about him being greatness and also no human.

buuuuuuuuut for the camp that believes xehanort isnt ES, there is the possibility of ansem being ES. in KH1 leon and yuffie talked about a great leader in their world being ansem the wise. what if he was a keyblade wielder?

I meant that if the bald guy is the original xehanort, was he once good then evil?

As for Terra being Ansem the wise. Im sorry, I dont see any resemblance. ^^;

daxter fan

V.A.T. 13, I read your theory, ( which was not as good as this theory which im sure you ripped yours off of) but that doesn't make the ES Xehanort. It has been CONFIRMED that the ES is not Xehanort, but is actually his Avenger.

Now this is possible, but then wouldn't Ansem the Wise know about Xehanort before he took him in?

Quote for confirmation? if you'll use the "new character" : Terra is as a fact a new character but we don't know what actually happend to him or how he might become Xehanort we know.

V

V.A.T.13

WHOA. I just now noticed that theory you posted. I havent read it but Im about to right now. x3

Sexy Angel
It has been confirmed that the ES is not Xehanort, PERIOD.

seed/of/ireland

U could be fighting a memory of Xehanort when he was younger or something and he could be mad at Xehanort for turning 2 the Darkness!!!!!
Just a thought!!!!

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I personaly don't beleive that Terra is Xehanort, but a random yet probably not true theory poped into my head, nontheless:

We know that Terra is Xehanort's Avenger. If the Avenger is a new third enemy, then he could be Xehanort's Avenger, much as Xemnas was Xehanort's Nobody. Once again, probably wrong, but its an interesting idea.

Souten Ni Zase

As many times as it's been mentioned through this thread, I'm going to reinforce it...

THE THREE KNIGHTS ARE NEW CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back