• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

could anyone give me tips on beating hates

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ULTIMASEPHIROTH

well i beat kh1 and kh2 and now im gunna start to play my chain of memorys but i could never deafet hates any tips?

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY
When Hades goes into Fire Form, just dodge roll a lot, and use a zero card to stop his fireball attacks. Then just smack the keyblade when he goes back to normal mode, and watch out for his smoke finger attack. Plus, you probably already know this, but don't use any fire attacks, they just heal Hades. And use sonic blade, but not a lot, don't waste all your cards.

heartofRiku

Hades really isn't that hard in KH:COM. Anytime you see him go into the fire wall, and fire ball break them with a 0 card or a sleight. Blizzard may help, but I don't know how much it will help. Just keep trying and you will eventually defeat him.

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
First of all, train a lot and at least advance five or four levels. Get better cards, be sure to heal yourself a lot in this battle and don't let your health bar get depleted too much. Watch for his attacks and you'll be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back