• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cosplay!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalDreamer

Hey guys I've been cosplaying and going to anime conventions for quite a while so if you need anything feel free to ask me as well! ^_^

Hakumei Zero

FinalDreamer said:
Hey guys I've been cosplaying and going to anime conventions for quite a while so if you need anything feel free to ask me as well! ^_^

Well I can show you pictures of all my anime cloths, and my outfits that I wear that stand out pretty well, I love my japanese Kakashi gloves!!! *hugs* Im a ninja now fear me,lol.

Stay Classy people.

FinalDreamer

Ah, the infamous Man Faye. More hairy ass then I ever wish to see in my life time XD I heard he got banned from AX because of stuff he did in that costume. o.o

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
yeah, and he's filing a discrimination lawsuit against them, rightfully so.

Me and a few of my friends are gonna cosplay at otakon this summer. Im probably gonna be Cloud(adevnt children version) , and my friends are gonna be Yuffie and Squall.

Here's a thread full of amazing cosplay (starts off as Naruto cosplay, but the later pages have Bleach and stuff) http://forums.gotwoot.net/messageview.cfm?catid=4&threadid=16041&enterthread=y

K

Kegluneq

Why do you people like Cosplay!? Don't you embarrass yourselves walking around in odd clothes?

iheartriku

Website
www.xanga.com
seshomaru677 said:
Why do you people like Cosplay!? Don't you embarrass yourselves walking around in odd clothes?

hey dont look at me i just help my friends make a fool of them selves...but somethimes they do look realistic and sometimes they just look retarted

semisweetangel

I started making a costume last spring for Chii....But alas, it proved to hard for my skills... But when I figure out how to make it right, that will be my first Cosplay outfit!! XD
(I wore the ears around for like, a month..teeheehee)

And sometimes you dont even need to sew! Just go rummage for old clothes and more than likely you'll run into a few peices that look just like what you need..hehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back