• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Coolest Weopon in Kingdom Hearts or KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeKing32

What do everyone think the coolest weopon seen in any pics or gameplay from the kingdom hearts series. This weopon doesnt have to be strongest but the best looking, well its your opinion! I think the best weopon is Ansem when u fight when hes attached the big weird thing and hes got the double sided souleater

nothingness

the ultima would be really cool without the cold and teal stuff on it, just the sword. also donalds seven elements and meteor strike are really cool

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
yeah i liked oathkeeper.. i just hate the sound it makes when you attack >.<.. i also liked sephi's masamune.. even though it was a bit exsaturated in kh

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
In Sora's weaponry, the coolest looking weapon is the Oathkeeper and second would be the Kingdom Key. For 13th Order, the best and coolest looking weapon has got to be Demix's guitar weapon. That thing looks freakin' awesome.

Ultima Monkey

Website
www.myspace.com
I think that the rose keyblade that Belle gives Sora is the best looking. First of all...it's beautiful! Second, it's really powerful. I always thought that Lionheart(the keyblade) looked really nice too. Honestly, the Ulitma Weapon looked like a bunch of magical fish bones fused to Sora's keyblade. It was a great weapon, but they could have done better. Mickey's inversed kingdom key looked awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back