• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cooler

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prince_of_Light

ESPECIALLY Kairi. Hot now, not then. In KH1 she looked more of a 12 yr. old. Sora looks better too, he seems to have grown a few inches....

S King

Prince_of_Light said:
ESPECIALLY Kairi. Hot now, not then. In KH1 she looked more of a 12 yr. old. Sora looks better too, he seems to have grown a few inches....

Ahhh.... the miracle of puberty....:D

Night Shadow

i think sora looks like a girl (iff youve seen some of the clips) but he is alot hotter, comperable to riku in hottness even

Reverse Dragon

night Shadow..you're scaring me...........but, sadly I agree with SOME part of what everyone said, even you!

Night Shadow

y is it scaring you, he dose look like a girl. if thats not your problem, then its probably cuz u think im a dude, well im not. im a girl.

rikubaka67

Awards
i think sora looks like a girl (iff youve seen some of the clips) but he is alot hotter, comperable to riku in hottness even

i completely agree!!

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
S King said:
Prince_of_Light said:

Ahhh.... the miracle of puberty....:D

LOL Exactly. When my sister saw Kairi, she though it was Sora with longer hair in a dress. LOL. She looks good though, but I still can't belive that was that little squeaky girl (who was my sister's favourite character :p). They grew like half a foot.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I agree...

Sora definately looks cooler with his new duds and he's taller..

Kairi's hot now too...

Selphie.. is... uhh... well, lets forget about selphie...

If Nomura sticks to his claim thast Mickey will have a more serious tone to him, then I bet he'll be awesome too.

And, personally, I'm rootin for Riku to keep the blindfold...

P.S: Awesome! I'm on your "Cool people" List! *hands self a soda*

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, I must admit they all do look cooler especially Sora( I like the new black look even though it makes him look like rapper). But i do know that Square is really changing Sora big time( including his appearance so he can look cooler) not just because his character is changing but also to attract more buyers.

RikuOfDarkness

Night Shadow said:

That's an unfair comparison! We seen what the "new" Riku looks like yet. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back