• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Cool summons in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkiller

What summons would be cool for KH2? Mine would be Pegasus from Ancient Greece. After you finish the level you get him. He can fly using the same controls as flying in Neverland or swimming in Atlantica in KH1. He could have a kick attack or you could battle from atop him. I know summoning is going to be way different in KH2 but I still think it would be cool. Anyone have a good one?

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
gosh i don't know!
umm u know i was thinking about something when i looked at this thread when sora sees mushu in mulan's world won't he know him?and won't mushu relize who sora is because that's why i think mushu is on sora's head in the new scan... jw its just a thought

Sora Angel

that would be kewl

Summon soras shadow from Peter Pan world and both of you can fight the hearless

Summon the very big Shadow from the beginging of KH and she swishes all of the heartless

shadowkiller

Wow, you all got awesome summons. Another one I would like would be you can summon Leon. Man, a gunblade and a keyblade, think of the posibilities...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back