• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

Constant burping

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Bufferino

super hyped
Awards
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Keyblade Master
  • Life is Strange
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • In the Grid
Okay, so about months ago, I started burping constantly, it wasn't extreme, but it was annoying. I kept burping when I wake up, before I eat, when I eat, and after I eat. Even when I don't eat or don't drink anything, my burping gets worse and worse.

I don't drink much soda anymore, but my burping became louder and louder, and occasionally becomes belching. Sometimes it even hurts me a bit. It embarrasses me when I even do it in public.

Why do I keep burping like this?

Bufferino

super hyped
Awards
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Keyblade Master
  • Life is Strange
  • Final Fantasy VII PC
  • In the Grid
Might be a medical condition that needs to be checked out. So if you don't think it's due to your food choice I might see a doctor for that. Other than that this might help?

11 Home Remedies To Prevent Burps - Natural Treatments & Cure For Burping | Find Home Remedy & Supplements
Oh, thanks man. I do have some yogurt, so it may help with the burping, and eating food more slower. I can sometimes eat it pretty fast.

I guess it might help. If I still have burping problems, I'll go see a doctor.

Zul

Awards
  • Nothing's Like Before
Burpperino .

(also some anti-gas foods ought to fix it)