• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confusion About Riku's Eyes?..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
Okay im a little confused about Riku and the use of his blindfold ..

Up to this point (correct me if im wrong) we've been told that riku used his blindfold because his eyes could not lie .. meaning that when he used the power of darkness he would take the form of ansem - BUT that would lead me to believe that when he is wearing that blindfold, that his eyes SHOULD be yellow (that would be what showed that ansem was still inside of him and/or the power of darkness - and he couldnt hide it - hence the eyes couldnt lie part, hence the wearing of the blindfold haha?) ...

however in the days trailer that we've all payed so much attention to (link here)
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Special Trailer

if you were to pause the video at either 2:31 or 2:32 in .. youll notice that Riku's eyes are striking shade of blue (his normal color) .. and im not sure why because both ansem and the power of darkness are still within him at this point ..

now as far as we've been showed - riku does not use his power and reveal his form (as ansem) until the very end of 358/2 when he captures roxas in order to bring him to the virtual twilight town .. from that point on seems to be the time in which he should wear the blindfold? ..

BUT there is also a scene where mickey backs away from riku (in ansem form) meaning that the above cannot be true .. and aslo meaning that from after THATTTTTT point on .. riku's eyes should be yellow and he would use a blindfold ..

SO .. why are his eyes blue during that scene .. and why would riku be wearing the blindfold when they are blue - because he wouldnt need it???

im completely dumbfounded at the contradictory things goin on and totally confused in trying to explain this .. so can anyone shed some light here please? .. cause i have no idea what is going on in this regard ..maybe its just me and im missing something - but this doesnt quite add upp

lol so please .. post away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back