• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confused... Suspension?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone was, and I don't think it was us *Shifty eyes*
I think the forums were suspended of the system that has them... if I understand right.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
baseballplayer said:
im kinda confused.... i dunno wat i did wrong, but i was suspended for a day yesterday.... can a mod tell me y?
Forum was suspended, not you. But that's fixed now. A member suspend screen looks different.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Just for future references when you are suspended it tells you you don't have the privelages to enter the area, namely the forums, it will let you login but it won't work, it will take you to the same page that says you don't have the privelages to enter and what not. ;)

Last edited:

AnTi-SoRa

On a Need to know basis and you don't need to know
TwilightSora said:
Just for future references when you are suspended it tells you you don't have the privelages to enter the area, namely the forums, it will let you login but it won't work, it will take you to the same page that says you don't have the privelages to enter and what not.

funny you should know that TS, although it did happen to me once coming out of vBChat, but I believe that was I think a server problem when it happened don't know for sure though

Last edited:

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I've been suspended before, It wasn'y my fault but I don't care anymore, and I don't know what your talking about but unless they changed it, its kinda like I described, next time I get suspneded I'll verify, ;)

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Yesterday there was an announcement about the vB chat and stuff. I forget exactly what the deal was, but that's what it is.

Anyways, I've gotten that kind of screen before. It addresses me personally...I hate it when things do that. Something like

kairigirl,
1) blah
2) blah

Or something like that. Trust me, if they address me personally, there's something wrong with me. Or it thinks that. But other than that, if TM and HB says it isn't you...it isn't you. It's the forums.

T

Tidus22340

yea i tried getting on from school and as soon as i loaded the page (you can get on from my school lol THS) it said "Account Suspended" so i figured somethin was up with the site since i dont have an auto login there. but thats what happened...yea...alright...were all good now...yep...just walk away....walk...away...from....your...computer...slowly...

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
Did anyone who thought they got banned read what was said past the Account Suspended part? Ya know..the part that asked you to contact billing/support? I figured that much would tip you off that it was a site problem and not a member suspension. >.>

omega wyrm

Gummi Ship Builder
Hollow Bastion said:
Did anyone who thought they got banned read what was said past the Account Suspended part? Ya know..the part that asked you to contact billing/support? I figured that much would tip you off that it was a site problem and not a member suspension. >.>
thank you HB. that screen confused me till I saw the billing/support thing. It was obviously an administrator problem.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Its good for me, I get put down rep then somebody likes my post and adds.
I've moved up to 1 once, then got knocked down for double posting, i clicked the reply button twice. * :rolleyes: *

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back