• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Confused On Mickey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MLove

Uhmm.... just thinking about this today, and something got me confused.
How can King Mickey weild the keyblade?
I always thought that there could be one ruler?
If thats true or not, then how did he get it?
Did the keyblade choose him too?
Please and thanks.
(PS- I couldnt find another thread like this so thats why I have it)
=)
PSS- KH: 358/2 DAYS TOMORROW !! Im buying it .!
PSSS- Dont leave me douchebagg answers like all you "experts" do .

QUEST

Mickey got his Keyblade (First Star Seeker in BBS) while he was under the training of Yen Sid.
What do you mean by ruler? Keyblade Master?
No, because Roxas and Riku are 'Keyblade Masters' also.
As I said previously, Mickey got Star Seeker from Yen Sid, later on in KH1, he ventured the Dark Realm and obtained Kingdom Key Darkside (What you see him wield now/ reverse kingdom key)

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
How can King Mickey weild the keyblade?
He had the star seeker before KH1 and gained the Dark Realm keyblade during KH1
I always thought that there could be one ruler?
Of the keyblade? Well there are as many keyblade's as there are strong enough hearts.
Did the keyblade choose him too?
Maybe or he was given it by Yen Sid
We know that Yen Sid trained Mickey during sometime of BBS.

QUEST

He had the star seeker before KH1 and gained the Dark Realm keyblade during KH1

Of the keyblade? Well there are as many keyblade's as there are strong enough hearts.

Maybe or he was given it by Yen Sid
We know that Yen Sid trained Mickey during sometime of BBS.

lol. you pretty much said what I did.

codycameron09

I never got that either...

When you first start off... Sora got the keyblade. He was the "chosen one". But then Riku got a keyblade, but that's because it was an evil keyblade, makes sense. Then Roxas got the keyblade because he was Sora's Nobody while Sora was sleeping...

But, Mickey has a kyeblade, Xion has a keyblade, Riku has a better keyblade, and even Kairi has used a keyblade. Now we have Terra, Aqua, Ven, thier Master, Dark Soldier, Xehanort, and maybe even countless others who use a friggin keyblade!!!

What happened to Sora being the chosen one? I thought being the chosen one means one of a kind. Yet, so many people have keyblades now! Maybe Nomura got bored and said "Fuck it, I'm gonna give everyone a keyblade because I don't give a rat's ass about Sora anymore. That's why I'm gonna make all these sidequest games that have nothing to do with Sora and the gang."

Sorry... I'm just angry. ;)

QUEST

I never got that either...

When you first start off... Sora got the keyblade. He was the "chosen one". But then Riku got a keyblade, but that's because it was an evil keyblade, makes sense. Then Roxas got the keyblade because he was Sora's Nobody while Sora was sleeping...

But, Mickey has a kyeblade, Xion has a keyblade, Riku has a better keyblade, and even Kairi has used a keyblade. Now we have Terra, Aqua, Ven, thier Master, Dark Soldier, Xehanort, and maybe even countless others who use a friggin keyblade!!!

What happened to Sora being the chosen one? I thought being the chosen one means one of a kind. Yet, so many people have keyblades now! Maybe Nomura got bored and said "Fuck it, I'm gonna give everyone a keyblade because I don't give a rat's ass about Sora anymore. That's why I'm gonna make all these sidequest games that have nothing to do with Sora and the gang."

Sorry... I'm just angry. ;)

People can wield the keyblade if their heart is strong.

Well Riku was originally supposed to have the keyblade. I think because of that, he was able to wield Soul Eater; and for that instant in HB, his heart was stronger than Sora's and he could wield KK; then as the Median for Ansem SoD, wield the Dark Key.

Mickey has a Keyblade because Yen Sid gave it to him (i guess)
KING OF POP.

Xion has a Keyblade, but its fake, because she is a portion of Sora's memories

Nomura confirmed that Kairi wielded the Keyblade because she had a strong heart.

TAV & The Samurai dude wield them cause they're Keyblade Chasers (and they're 10 years before Sora even got KK)

MX & Dark Soldier are hackers. thats all i say.

i eat dark

Well he is a powerful sorcerer, and with the help of the 3 fairies he gave Sora a suit that gave him extra powers, like Dual-Wielding, so possibly.
not gave him the power to dual-wield ,more like activate it XD
the reason sora is able to dual-wield is because of roxas but of course sora cant dual-wield on his own yet so the forms activate the wielding. except wisdom form...

QUEST

not gave him the power to dual-wield ,more like activate it XD
the reason sora is able to dual-wield is because of roxas but of course sora cant dual-wield on his own yet so the forms activate the wielding. except wisdom form...

gotta agree with that. I hope Sora will be able to DW in KH3 :D

i eat dark

gotta agree with that. I hope Sora will be able to DW in KH3 :D
indeed but if sora were to dual-wield in KH3 then theres no point in him having forms...
and I would miss the forms...but i got a feeling sora wont learn how to dual-wield on his own because that would mean he getting stronger and more powerful...but anything's possible in Kingdom Hearts

RoxasAi

why dose every say " Riku was originally supposed to have the keyblade" is there any facts to this? If so plz enlighten me, cause the way i see it, is that Maleficent just told Riku that he was supposed to have it And Riku being as cocky has he is (or was) Believed her.

Anyways ya like that other side, Mickey has a Keyblade cause he has a strong heart. Also hes soooooooo bad ass how can he not have a keyblade, i mean really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back