• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

confused about cloud

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

does cloud love aerith or tifa? tifa was referred to as his "light" a few times in the game, but there is evidence that he loves aerith. i'm confused, especially since i havent played ffvii or seen advent children. anyone willing to clear this up for me?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
BeastlyKillaKreg said:
does cloud love aerith or tifa? tifa was referred to as his "light" a few times in the game, but there is evidence that he loves aerith. i'm confused, especially since i havent played ffvii or seen advent children. anyone willing to clear this up for me?
who knows i never played ff:vii but saw advent children, in advent children it seems like both but aerith is dead so ill say tifa, in kh continuity though it would seem like neither to me

square-enix

Pederast
Website
www.newsvine.com
I havent seen FFVII:AV but i played FFVII and I dont think he loves any of them in a romantic way, (besides what fans makeup). Tifa is Cloud's childhood friend so they have that relationship and Aerith is just someone that group meets along the way.

BeastlyKillaKreg

okay... well i'm glad that i'm not just a plain dumbass. so he has feelings for both or neither, but it really doesnt matter.

iseedisneyppl911

Website
www.myspace.com
i dunno i never got a chance to play advent children. i was too young to understand video games when i was younger and now i don't have a ps1 memory card. i need to get one...*tear*

But I remember Aerith dieing by watching my older brother playing. So i don't know why she's walking around all ladyda. He SHOULD like Tifa because Tofa is cooler and...not dead. Aerith's voice is annoying it maked me wanna barf and she looks like a yoddler. But i thought i saw a picture of Tifa dead in cloud's arm from advent children. maybe she was just fainted though... i hope so. Geesh cloud is a PIMP when it comes to dead chicks.

riku157

I think cloud loved both of them, but aerith died so he will end up with tifa.In FF7 i believe that he loved aerith more and he continued loving her after her death but in ff7:AC he still loved her but he kinda shows feelings towards tifa.

Last edited:

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=55332

^ Read. Lots of debate on it.

Anyway, I consider Kingdom Hearts an alternate version for FF characters, or at least an alternate world.

As far as FFVII the game goes:
No where in the game does it show a Tifa/Cloud relationship. She was a friend at most. Whereas, he spent the rest of the game after disc 1 sad over Aerith's death. Cait Sith also predicted to both of them that Cloud and Aerith would make a good couple, and also that she would eventually die. In AC, a deleted scene made it clear that Tifa DOES like Cloud, but the feeling is not mutual and she is rejected. When he's around her, he stares off into space thinking of Aerith's memories, and spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back