• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Complete CoM story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverKey

Where can I find the complete story for CoM? I've never played it and I know I never will. I've just started KH2 and I get the feeling that I'm missing part of the story, so can anyone help?

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I dont really know where to find a very detailed review on COM, but I can give you one. Sora, Donald, and Goofy leave to go find Riku. They stumble across a castle. Once they get inside they realize that the farther they go into the castle, the more memories they lose, caused by Namine. The organization is using her to get rid of Sora completely. Sora ends up coming to the top and he has forgotten about Kairi. He finally beats Marluxia, but ends up losing all his memories so he falls into a slumber. This is when KH2 picks up with Namine trying to put back his memories since she didnt want to take his memories away in the first place.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Why do you think you will never play COM?

I thought it was fun, and if you think you're missing part of the story to KH2, then you should go and play COM

THE_UNKNOWNS

wildtalon said:
Why would they want to destroy Sora when in Kh2 they want to use him.

well marlauxia wanted to take over the organization, so he had a different opinion on how thinks should be ran than what the loyal ppl thought. at least that is what i think i could be wrong.

THE_UNKNOWNS

wildtalon said:
Why would they want to destroy Sora when in Kh2 they want to use him.

well marlauxia wanted to take over the organization, so he had a different opinion on how thinks should be ran than what the loyal ppl thought. at least that is what i think i could be wrong.

SilverKey

TheMuffinMan said:
Why do you think you will never play COM?

I thought it was fun, and if you think you're missing part of the story to KH2, then you should go and play COM

Because I don't own a Gameboy and I'm not particularaly interested in buying one. Much as I like KH, I'm not going to buy a GB just for the sake of playing CoM.

So the intro movie for KH2 where Sora, Donald and Goofy are running up stairs with Riku running a head of them and Namine sitting in a room at the top is all part of CoM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back