• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comparison....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

helios

Bronze Member
I have a question or questions whose awakening do u think is better the Bhk or Soras and Im so stupid to have missed this in FF7 when Sephiroth was trying to have the reunion there was alot of people he killed one the way that were wearing..........black cloaks i dont know if this has anything to do with the org but is the city in Deep dive is it Midgar or not it looks like it or it might be twiligh town in the night and one last thing do you think that Soras new abilites will make the games use of allies useless and will it in fact make the game to easy i just want to know opinions you can completley blow this out the water if u want.

ASMS

no I doubt it will make the game so easy with sora's new abilities cause there are many pictures of sora charging into hundreds of heartless so he'll need them
also there is a movie of sora attacking a heartless in agrabah and doing like 4 hits on him while combined with goofy and not killing him

AForgottenMemory

Helios isn't talking about the Turks, he's talking about all the clones that wore the black cloaks and made their way to reunion. A lot of them merely stated their clone number and the word, "reunion".

Also they have nothing to do with the Org.

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
they barely had anything to do with ff7 really.. they just said a few words then died.. even though you got pretty good items from it.. they were just to show that there were many other failed sephiroth clones which has absolutely nothing to do with kh

Doushitemo

You're asking us...which awakening is better? How can you compare the two when KH2 isn't even released yet?!

Sora_aroS

u can't compare yet...and i would have 2 say that soras new abilities means new heartless with new abilities..everything about the game is new..even the harddrive so the whole game is new improved,hard, and extra fun..so no it wont

sora_123

Originally posted by AForgottenMemory
Helios isn't talking about the Turks, he's talking about all the clones that wore the black cloaks and made their way to reunion. A lot of them merely stated their clone number and the word, "reunion".

Also they have nothing to do with the Org.

i'm sry to get of topic, but hello! they weren't clones if u PaYed attention to the story, those so called clones were the people that sephiroth kill, in cloud's hometown. HOjo brought them back to life with mako and JenoVa cells, and cloud is not a clone of sephiroth, he just shares the cells of Jenova. *man* i'm glad i got that out of my chest, anyway ff7 and KH2 are not the same thing, it has been said before, anyway continue continue.

helios

Bronze Member
I know that they are not the same thing i just thought it was weird that they also had cloaks and roman numerals for numbers
its good that some people play old classics.and the whole awakening deal u see the white heartless that looks like darkside i think that its better than Soras the Heartless or whatever it is looks even cooler.

AForgottenMemory

sora_123 said:
i'm sry to get of topic, but hello! they weren't clones if u PaYed attention to the story, those so called clones were the people that sephiroth kill, in cloud's hometown. HOjo brought them back to life with mako and JenoVa cells, and cloud is not a clone of sephiroth, he just shares the cells of Jenova. *man* i'm glad i got that out of my chest, anyway ff7 and KH2 are not the same thing, it has been said before, anyway continue continue.

And had you been paying attention to the story, you would have realised Hojo didn't bring anyone back to life, they were clones of the people who used to live in Nibelheim (Clouds home town).

Also (i'm not sure you were talking to me for this part) i know Cloud isn't a clone of Sephiroth, that was a huge part of the story.

iholdthekeys

AForgottenMemory said:
And had you been paying attention to the story, you would have realised Hojo didn't bring anyone back to life, they were clones of the people who used to live in Nibelheim (Clouds home town).

Also (i'm not sure you were talking to me for this part) i know Cloud isn't a clone of Sephiroth, that was a huge part of the story.

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!.... stop talking about ff7, i never played it when it first came out cuz i never had a ps........... itz the only final fantasy game i ever plan on playing since it is the most popular one of them all and beating and i am near the end of the first disc when yuffie steals all ur orb thingies............ and unfortunately i do know aeris dies.......... i've seen the cutscene online and i heard about it from a playstation magazine cuz when they talked about kingdom hearts 1 they said she was brought back from the dead........ please do not spoil the game 4 me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back